PDA

View Full Version : Gaia Bullshido?

Pages : [1] 2

Featherstone
12/18/2007 3:58pm,
So I was checking out a sight my daughter belongs to, thought it was a typical kid site till I checked it and what not. While I was browsing about I found this little gem. Any one on her a member there?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=1331

I tried my weak html skills but they are not working for me.

artard
12/18/2007 4:04pm,
What the hell, it's like their own bullshido-lite clone, except it's populated by teenagers who do TKD

PizDoff
12/18/2007 4:10pm,
I think that's some online RPG. My brother may have played that a few years ago.

Cute, but they should post more on Bullshido.

Edit: Ok he's never heard of it.
What little I've played is.......why would you waste your time?

Featherstone
12/18/2007 4:21pm,
I thought it was funny, I dont know if I can comb through it all and see if there are any gems in there or links to this site.

nasreal
12/18/2007 6:37pm,
I think that's some online RPG. My brother may have played that a few years ago.

Cute, but they should post more on Bullshido.

GOD NO! GAIA IS THE FCKIN PLAGUE. Keep them the hell away from me.

SpringHeeledJack
12/18/2007 11:13pm,
The main draw is that you get to buy items in a grossly over-inflated fake economy in order to dress up your anime-style avatar. The time it takes you to earn the gold for a simple shirt can be used to balance your checkbook, buy a real shirt for yourself, and find a message board that isn't complete crap. If you don't feel like earning fake gold, you can also spend real money to buy fake gold for pixels. If you do this, you are an idiot.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Gaia

Munacra
12/18/2007 11:18pm,
That is the most terrible looking message board ever.

cyril
12/18/2007 11:23pm,
That is the most terrible looking message board ever.

The only redeeming aspect is that it reaches COUNTLESS weeaboos all around the globe. More draw than Bullshido and Something Awful combined, I would say. A FUCKING LOT. But in reality, we'd see such an influx of annoying n00bs with the inability to lurk moar or poast less that it's really a tossup as to whether it'd be worth getting attention from them.

They'll find this site. eventually, anyway.

NJM
12/18/2007 11:47pm,
The only redeeming aspect is that it reaches COUNTLESS weeaboos all around the globe.

Redeeming because it will help round them up after the camps are finished being built?

cuatro76
12/18/2007 11:59pm,
I'm sensing the first Bullshido/GAIA throwdown on the horizon.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
12/19/2007 2:38am,
Why are you spying on your poor daughter?

Jadonblade
12/19/2007 6:48am,
I was on gaia when it first opened, analysing the economy it had was quite interesting. Havnt been back there in a long time, only people worth talking to are those in the comics section. One of the founders of the website is my favourite online artist. I suspect that whoever started that guild may be a member of bullshido.

Featherstone
12/19/2007 9:27am,
Why are you spying on your poor daughter?

Because I can MUAHAHAHAHAAaaa err, well she bothered me for two years to join the site and hang with her. I never really looked at the site until the other day, I had just thought it was a kid site...some of the subjects there are too adult for me to want to read....:eatbabies

Phrost
12/19/2007 9:59am,
Yeah, I don't care if we're outnumbered 10,000 to 1, we'd take Gaia Online in a fight without any significant casualties.

Also, did cyril just out himself as a 4channer?

Domite
12/19/2007 10:27am,
Did you?

Letum
12/19/2007 11:02am,
You know, until I started checking out that site I did not know what Yaoi and Hentai are. I don't want to know now but I do. Thanks guys.

Also, checking out the sites his daughter visits is a good thing.