PDA

View Full Version : I think I got all of the stickies

torbjork
12/04/2007 10:28am,
If I didn't, I'm sure I'll violate some rule and promptly be told.

Hi, I'm Torbjorn from Norway, most Anglos call me Torbs because my actual name in unpronounceable for most of them.
I came here because of the recent Sensei Al/ACA troll brouhaha in MD/NY, which caused a a minor ripple on www.budoseek.net (http://www.budoseek.net) where I normally live. The troll was extremely entertaining, although I was sorely disappointed that Al didn't really exist.

I'm looking forward to wasting still more of my workday online in this fine forum.

As my profile states I primarily have trained in taekwondo, I'm trying to expand my training whenever I have the time and opportunity.

BJJbot
12/04/2007 10:29am,
Welcome aboard, torbjork! The Bullshido staff would welcome you personally, but the thing is they’re busy keeping the peace, so they’ve apointed me, a bot, to pat you on the back and assure you that in no way will you be harmed during your stay here at BS.net. Your views on the martial arts, your philosphy, maybe even your entire reason for being will be challenged, shattered, reorganized, melted down, and forged into something new and shiny, but we swear it will only hurt a little bit… at first.

torbjork
12/04/2007 10:32am,
[quote=BJJbot] they’ve apointed me, a bot, to pat you on the back quote]
Oh, the indignity!!

Lu Tze
12/04/2007 10:53am,
It's automated, don't feel too offended/special (remove as needed) ;)

Welcome to Bullshido.

PunchyMcFace
12/04/2007 12:52pm,
So, do you live near the fjords?

torbjork
12/04/2007 12:58pm,
Hi Lu Tze, thanks - I was being melodramatic on purpose, no offense taken by the botwelcome.
PunchMcFace - yes, on a largish island right outside Bergen.