PDA

View Full Version : Trees!!!

jouno
12/03/2007 11:06am,
did u knw that trees r a good way to train, building upper body and lower body strength at the same rate, i live by a sort of major park or somthing like that i read that trees were a great way to train...so i gave it a shot n guess what??? it worked like a charm i feel stonger faster, and i have more endurance (i train in cold weather jus to let u knw...)

TKDBot
12/03/2007 11:07am,
BULL RUSH ON jouno!!!

The Question
12/03/2007 11:17am,
did u knw that trees r a good way to train, building upper body and lower body strength at the same rate, i live by a sort of major park or somthing like that i read that trees were a great way to train...so i gave it a shot n guess what??? it worked like a charm i feel stonger faster, and i have more endurance (i train in cold weather jus to let u knw...)

Greetings, Jouno, and welcome to Bullshido.
I would like to inform you of the following:

1) Posts with decent grammar and punctuation are held in higher regard that posts without them
2) You are not on your cell phone and have a full keyboard at your disposal, you can afford to take 5 extra seconds at type some real words.

So please, a little punctuation and upper case letters and such?

Now, onto the subject matter. I have never heard of anyone using trees as a training aid. Please describe in detail how exactly you managed to accomplish this.

Regards,

The Question

ka_ju_max
12/03/2007 11:55am,
how the hell do you use trees? Do you climb, punch, kick or lift them onto cars at a christmas tree stand?

shanomac
12/03/2007 12:32pm,
Ok i'm intrigued...explain

adouglasmhor
12/03/2007 1:34pm,
My dad does a few pull ups on trees while he is out walking the dog in the morning, he is 68 years old, though he has been doing that since his late 40s.

McMurf
12/04/2007 12:21am,
So do you kick punch or just grind up against them?