PDA

View Full Version : Toronto...Extra Training Partners

karatefighter
10/26/2003 5:00pm,
Hi i've started boxing but i'm intrested in working on my ground skills at the same time. I've trained in Judo though i'm not very good (i'me barely mediocre) and i have some experience with JiuJitsu guys. I was thinking of training with a budy of mine. Like getting some instructionals and training drills and rolling. Now i know this isn't the same as having a coach. I was also thinkin of videotapeing our training so we could pick apart our faults. So the question is have any of you guys done anything like this? Did it work for you? We have no idea where to get space for somethin like this were gonna try to see if we can use my highschool's gym for an evening once a week. If this work there could be like mad toronto miniMcThrowdowns, relativly frequently. If the highschool doesn't work out any other ideas? I think they will charge us which could be a problem cause i don't have a job but yeah? How many guys in T.O. would be down to come train every once in awhile (teach me pllleeeeaaaasssseeeee)?

Thnx for any input

PizDoff
10/26/2003 5:17pm,
But I thought you were a black belt and therefore invincible!
*Small bow.*

"If the highschool doesn't work out any other ideas?"
Anyone got a big house? :)

" I think they will charge us which could be a problem cause i don't have a job but yeah?"
?

"How many guys in T.O. would be down to come train every once in awhile "
I'd be glad to kick your ass all winter break.
I have no plans to go back to TO anytime soon.

Piz Doff

karatefighter
10/26/2003 6:10pm,
yeah i'm lookin into the big house thing or maybe a like semi heated garage...we could like cover the floor with cardboard duct tape it down. man i feel hardcore just thinkin about this wwhhhhheeeeewwwwww fight club alright

Angry-Monkey
10/26/2003 8:30pm,
I'll fight you when Im back in town as well.
I alright kicked pizdoff's ass :p heehee

PizDoff
10/27/2003 12:44am,
Heh, I'll admit that!

My old gym was/still is under construction so the heavy bags were taken down. My punching was very crap at that point due to it being unpracticed. (Like it is now. :( )

I'm still gonna bring down the axe on you Angry Monkey.

karatefighter
10/27/2003 3:16pm,
Angry Monkey PM me when you get back in town, should be fun

Ronin
10/27/2003 3:18pm,
Are you looking for a place to train, privately?
Not a school, but a gym where you can do your **** and no one bugs your ass?

karatefighter
10/27/2003 3:20pm,
yeah pretty much in the way of venues that would be perfect

Ronin
10/27/2003 3:30pm,
Let me see what I can do.
I can accomodate 1 or 2 at the most in my personal gym at home.
But let me look into somestuff.

karatefighter
10/27/2003 3:34pm,
Ronin69 please pm me if anything is available then we can talk

Ronin
10/27/2003 3:36pm,
Ok.

Angry-Monkey
10/28/2003 11:58am,
Originally posted by PizDoff
Heh, I'll admit that!

My old gym was/still is under construction so the heavy bags were taken down. My punching was very crap at that point due to it being unpracticed. (Like it is now. :( )

I'm still gonna bring down the axe on you Angry Monkey.

Sure thing man. Just keep coming up with your excuses.
:D :D