PDA

View Full Version : Greetings all

shogyu
11/17/2007 8:32pm,
Hey everyone,

I've been a reader here for some time now. I joined today because I have learned of a merger in my town between what I thought was a great school and a school (or should I say cult) that is full of less than decent people. The bad school has been the subject of several articles on this site, hence what brought me here as a reader some time ago.

I'm working on an article now, hope to post it in the next week or so once I get my thoughts sorted out.

Love the forum, looking forward to generating some serious debate...yes I will read the rules first before I post my article.

BJJbot
11/17/2007 8:33pm,
Welcome aboard, shogyu! The Bullshido staff would welcome you personally, but the thing is they’re busy keeping the peace, so they’ve apointed me, a bot, to pat you on the back and assure you that in no way will you be harmed during your stay here at BS.net. Your views on the martial arts, your philosphy, maybe even your entire reason for being will be challenged, shattered, reorganized, melted down, and forged into something new and shiny, but we swear it will only hurt a little bit… at first.