PDA

View Full Version : Survivalguy.com

Pages : [1] 2

nobleidea
11/11/2007 10:37am,
http://www.survivalguy.com/Information.nxg

This is the funny **** I have ever read! EVER! Read his list of things he has survived! "Borderline Heart Attacks" Now that's some funny ****!

SurvivalGuy shows you how to DEFEAT coronary blockage! Bitch slap v-fib into submission!

Christian_
11/11/2007 11:22am,
Agony, LOL.

money
11/11/2007 12:33pm,
This image is win :

http://www.survivalguy.com/Solar-System-of-Survival.JPG

Dak
11/11/2007 12:39pm,
Permanent Nerve Damage
Extreme Neurological Pain (6 Months)
Borderline Heart Attacks
Major Convulsion (Almost Died)
Agony (4 Months)
Seizures
Severe Hypothyroidism (Nicknamed: The Silent Assassin)
Anatomical Thermostat Destroyed
Intense Disequilibrium
Mass Attacks
Weapon Attack
Dog Attack
Regarding only a 5 year period =Personal Survivor of:

-----Over 200 Medical Tests

-----Over 45 Doctors
-----Over 40 Different Pills
-----Time Spent at a “Last Chance Medical Clinic”

this dude serious need to lay off the intravenous drugs. Convulsions (almost died)? WTF is he epileptic or just a fuckin tripper? Agony? c'mon someone hit you and you cried there survival man?

Uri Shatil
11/11/2007 12:49pm,
This is the list that takes the cake:
# Survival
# Survival Guy
# SurvivalGuy.Com
# Holistic Health
# Tai Chi
# Sports Injury Rehab
# Airline Protection Training
# Homeland Security
# Military/ Law Enforcement Training
# War
# Martial Arts
# MMA
# UFC
# Karate
# Self Defense
# Kick Boxing
# Wrestling
# jujitsu
# IFL
# Muay Thai
# Krav Maga
# Ninjutsu
# Kung Fu
# JKD / Jeet Kune Do
# Weapons
# Israeli Martial Arts
# Fight2Survive.com
# Pressure Points
# Disarms
# Anti Terrorism
# Car Jack
# Home Invasion
# Hi Jack
# Dog Attack
# Medical Problem
# Nuclear War
# Earthquake
# Natural Disaster
# Domestic Violence
# Marc "Animal" MacYoung
# Tim Larkin
# TargetFocusTraining.Com
# Jerry Peterson
# HocksCQC.com
# Soldier of Fortune
# Fitness
# Exercise
# Fighting
# Personal Trainers
# Leykis 101

That is impressive. In his video, he had an Israeli flag background, which said to me that he was doing Krav. Either way, I never though I'd see "nuclear war," "ninjutsu," "IFL," and "Hollistic Health" on the same list.

If this guy did realy survive all those medical difficulties, I certainly respsect him for that, but I don't know how a severe medical history can contribute to fighting skill. If it does, there are quite a few leukemia survivors I'd like to spar with.

Uri Shatil
11/11/2007 12:52pm,
And don't forgot... he's a hall-of-famer, too

Snake Plissken
11/11/2007 12:57pm,
It's obvious "web design" isn't on his list of specialties.

And Money is right on the Money...my eyes bled at that damn "Solar System picture and is it telling that he made "Uranus" "Medical Problems"?

Uri Shatil
11/11/2007 1:00pm,
Not to mention that he left out Mars.

Dak
11/11/2007 1:02pm,
it says he survived the UFC someone find da recurds plees

Fantasy Warrior
11/11/2007 1:12pm,
Yes, I think you should all go conduct a very thorough investigation of these claims right away. Report back in 3 weeks with a full-on expose. Thanks.

money
11/11/2007 2:34pm,
Yes, I think you should all go conduct a very thorough investigation of these claims right away. Report back in 3 weeks with a full-on expose. Thanks.

Wait, let me save you the trouble.

NUTCASE

Fin.

nobleidea
11/11/2007 4:51pm,
I just find so ridiculous. I've survived a tornado, pneumonia, and case of it burns when I pee when I was in my early 20's, but that does not make me a survival expert. It makes me lucky to have found a storm shelter, glad for health insurance, and more concious of who I screw!

This guy does not even list his full name just "coach jim". And for the record, there is no such thing as a 'near heart attack'. There is a condition called angina, which is a result of low oxygen levels to the myocardium resulting from narrowing or hardening of the arteries.

This guy is beyond bullshido. He's just a fucking wack-a-do!

Where was the info about the UFC? I did not see that.

nobleidea
11/11/2007 5:03pm,
Found the guy's real name, it is Jim Kirkpatrick. Funny Sherdog has no listing of a fighter named Jim Kirkpatrick

krazy kaju
11/11/2007 5:13pm,
Found the guy's real name, it is Jim Kirkpatrick. Funny Sherdog has no listing of a fighter named Jim Kirkpatrick

I'm pretty sure the sites a joke.

Uri Shatil
11/11/2007 5:15pm,
He never claimed to be in the UFC or IFL. On the homepage, he has an untitled list that included these two entries. I think he was just trying to add search keywords, like UFC and Nuclear War. Sheesh.

nobleidea
11/11/2007 5:22pm,
I'm pretty sure the sites a joke. Today 06:03 PM

www.biola.edu/news/biolamag/downloads/2007-summer.pdf (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/www.biola.edu/news/biolamag/downloads/2007-summer.pdf)

No, I think he's actually doing this. He's on the faculty at this 'universirty' in CA.