PDA

View Full Version : WTF! killmeister gone wild!

Pages : [1] 2

luminar
11/09/2007 7:55am,
wtf is going on with you assholes of death and destruction! i say im interested in werewolves and im a wierdo because of that? i havent taken martial arts for as long as others and so i MUST suck? just because my only figting experience is streetfighting (against people who were on the football team or wrestling teams and went to competitions and won!) with my self developed style (which ive never seen so obviously it sucks!)and i one every single one. but nooooo i have to make myself feel better by picking on people i barely know on the INTERNET behind a computer. now thats not a challenge but it sure is easy to say this stuff hiding behind a computer. im not saying i could kick your ass half of the people on this board could probably destroy me. but i am saying ive won fights with my style im developing it further taking what works and keeping it and leaving behind what doesnt. this board is cool cause you dont get banned for cussing the **** out of people who are idiots or start fights or who tell lies or are fucking idiots... but that doesnt mean you HAVE to be mean in EVERY single post you post. obviously you cant express your anger about something else in your life in the real world so you have to do it here on noobs.so go screw yourselves and have a great fucking day.

OmegaBot
11/09/2007 7:56am,
Welcome to Bullshido, the best Martial Arts forum on the entire Internet, luminar. Seriously, you won't regret your choice to join us. We're a great bunch of folks, except for Hannibal. And Sirc. And TaiGip. And MMA Kid. And... well, you get the point.

Sun Wukong
11/09/2007 7:59am,
ROWRRR! I am teh chupacabra who will slay the werewolf scum!!!

Tonuzaba
11/09/2007 8:35am,
Luminar,

it is not clear to me from your first post in this thread what the f*ck you are talking about.

Would you mind elaborating on all the werewolf, fight challenge, etc. stuff?

And welcome to Bullshido...

luminar
11/09/2007 8:39am,
its from the thread called hi i am luminar. hear me roar.

Tonuzaba
11/09/2007 9:00am,
Well, yeah...

Been there...

I suggest you do read around here a lot, you do spar/train with people from different MA schools and get back to us with the results/experiences... Good luck.

You can also start a separate thread about werewolves, preferably in Sociocide (with the same username/password you use here). I like werewolves too. Wouldn't try to incorporate anything werewolf related into my fighting though...

Jadonblade
11/09/2007 9:48am,
These guys are proof dependent and you have unfortuantly made a few errors to set off the cynic radar. Either rationalise and explain clearly or post proof (vids etc).

Sam Browning
11/09/2007 9:51am,
I so want to send this thread to trollshido.

Worldchampion!
11/09/2007 9:52am,
Consider this tough love. A lot of the people who did make fun of you, do post where they train and have even posted their real names somewhere on the site. They're willing to back up their words. If you were in the neighbourhood, and you dropped by their gym, I'm sure a lot of them have an open door policy and while you were respectful and friendly, you'd receive a good welcome.

You received a lot of good advice in your original thread, mostly before it got moved to YMAS. I'd consider some of that. I'll agree with you that there is a quite a lot of hostility on this site that isn't perhaps called for (sometimes). But if you lurked on this site before posting, you'd already know that and expect it. A tough skin always helps. Just in life generally as well as this board.

If I post some stupid stuff, I expect to be called out, mocked and made fun of, I don't like it, per say, but I accept that it is good for me to learn from it, therefore it is an good thing in the end even if I don't feel so good about it at the time.

Look into some of the good advice you've been given and learn from your whole experience.

...because it's just a matter of time until this thread gets moved into trollshido and becomes some monstrioty of a thread, in my opinion.

Ronin.74
11/09/2007 10:52am,
Look dude, your posts screamed Troll. I told you on your original thread to post your competition weight and stats and I could probably get you someone skilled that you could test your skills with. If your interested send me a pm (once you have 50 posts) or your contact info.

luminar
11/09/2007 1:08pm,
alright i can do that. as for the other guys what is it that i have said that isnt understood and what have i said to get a "rise" out of people.

FickleFingerOfFate
11/09/2007 1:24pm,
alright i can do that. as for the other guys what is it that i have said that isnt understood and what have i said to get a "rise" out of people.

Oh, I don't know,

Maybe the fact you claimed to have developed your own MA based on 2 yrs of TKD?

That might do it.:sign18:

hpr
11/09/2007 1:34pm,
Who knows, maybe you are one of those naturally talented fighters and incredibly enough can put up together a new art that doesn't suck. I severely doubt it, but in a world this large there's always a chance.. Some people have won the lottery twice, so it isn't impossible that your fighting skills are inversely correlating with your writing skills ;).

Now go and spar with competent same weight-class people from other disciplines like others have said. Please remember to report back your results too.

Sam Browning
11/09/2007 2:05pm,
Hi hrp

My condolances for what happened in finland, I'm sorry that idiot got that particular idea from my country.

Vorpal
11/09/2007 2:06pm,
wtf is going on with you assholes of death and destruction! i say im interested in werewolves and im a wierdo because of that? i havent taken martial arts for as long as others and so i MUST suck? just because my only figting experience is streetfighting (against people who were on the football team or wrestling teams and went to competitions and won!) with my self developed style (which ive never seen so obviously it sucks!)?and i one every single one. but nooooo i have to make myself feel better by picking on people i barely know on the INTERNET behind a computer. now thats not a challenge but it sure is easy to say this stuff hiding behind a computer. im not saying i could kick your ass half of the people on this board could probably destroy me. but i am saying ive won fights with my style im developing it further taking what works and keeping it and leaving behind what doesnt. this board is cool cause you dont get banned for cussing the **** out of people who are idiots or start fights or who tell lies or are fucking idiots... but that doesnt mean you HAVE to be mean in EVERY single post you post. obviously you cant express your anger about something else in your life in the real world so you have to do it here on noobs.so go screw yourselves and have a great fucking day.

You've never seen the style you developed?

hpr
11/09/2007 2:24pm,
Hi hrp

My condolances for what happened in finland, I'm sorry that idiot got that particular idea from my country.

Your country isn't exclusive on school shootings. We had one in here back in the 80s too. But hell yeah, that idiot was big time influenced by Columbine. Nth hand information tells that he had written a 100 page essay for history class on that.. Hello there, Mr. Obivious Sign.

Did you read his manifesto? I'd have given him D- for that particular sad attempt at Nietzschean philosophy. He should have begun his "natural selection" from himself.
:suicide: