PDA

View Full Version : John Ng kungfu??

blisterstarr
11/08/2007 11:10pm,
I have a friend whos teacher trained under John NG in kentucky. I found a video of him and it looks like BS. What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF1t53fPDMw

Chuan
11/09/2007 4:02pm,
I have a friend whos teacher trained under John NG in kentucky. I found a video of him and it looks like BS. What do you think?

What is BS about it in your opinion? All you see are clips from a couple of forms from a video probably close to 30yrs old.

seriousmantid
11/09/2007 4:15pm,
I also wonder what it is that you find BS. Not saying it is or isn't just wondering why you called BS. Is it BS in your oppinion just because its kung fu or what are you getting at?

boondock lee
11/09/2007 7:00pm,
I really can't find any real BS. The videos are old and all he did were forms for a couple of minutes. He doesn't say anything. Do you have any other evidence or claims that he might be BS?

It is Fake
11/09/2007 7:03pm,

Okay I want you to go read the stickies. I've been watching your posting and you are slowly going over the edge into trollshhido.

The CMA forum is for legit questions and discussions. Calling a guy Bullshido with no explanation is silly.

Tell us why it is BS.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=57477
http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=50807

blisterstarr
11/09/2007 11:41pm,
I never said it was BS, I just said it looked like it might be BS. I was asking for others' opinions and asking for a friend. (ass) I have never seen any kung fu that requires you to stomp around and swing your arms around wildly. Neither has my friend. He wanted to get the opinions of other kung fu practioners to see if they have seen it before. I never tried to prove anything as to it being real kung fu or not nor do I appreciate being accused of that. I am not a kung fu expert. I was hoping someone with more experience than I or my friend, who has been doing kung fu for a few years, could give me an educated opinion on his teacher's teacher. rather than bitch at me for supposedly 'trolling' why dont you add something to the discussion instead of being a douche, fake.

Among things my friend has told me his teacher told other students that john ng used to be a triad assassin, tells his students to worship a monkey god, and calls demons into his body to make him a better fighter. Obviously this is bullshit but his kung fu might not be. My friend has never seen a style like that and he does a lot of research into weird martial arts. So the question as stated in the very first post would be : what is your opinion? please dont waste my time or anyone whos actually interested by bashing me. The question is legit. If this guy's kung fu is bullshit then its your job to help others know.

hoodedmonk
11/09/2007 11:42pm,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF1t53fPDMwFind some video's of him sparring and post. Goodluck!

It is Fake
11/09/2007 11:48pm,
I found a video of him and it looks like BS. What do you think?

No background, no story, no information just It looks like BS. Where is the context? Where is the reason you are calling ti bullshido?

No it isn't anyones job to prove your friend wrong.

Read your OP and watch how it doesn't match your next whining post.

Get that **** right.

It is Fake
11/09/2007 11:56pm,
Now you can ask everyone to your hearts content since, you missed the point.

Also, make sure to explain to everyone how it is our job to prove someone looks like BS. Seriously, your great friend, who researches weird styles, doesn't recognize that form and that proves something how?

I found a video of him and it looks like BS. What do you think?

Among things my friend has told me his teacher told other students that john ng used to be a triad assassin, tells his students to worship a monkey god, and calls demons into his body to make him a better fighter. Obviously this is bullshit but his kung fu might not be. My friend has never seen a style like that and he does a lot of research into weird martial arts. So the question as stated in the very first post would beThere you go. How easy would it have been to start the thread like this?

blisterstarr
11/10/2007 12:21am,
No background, no story, no information just It looks like BS. Where is the context? Where is the reason you are calling ti bullshido?

No it isn't anyones job to prove your friend wrong.

Read your OP and watch how it doesn't match your next whining post.

Get that **** right.

First of all i thought it was the mission of bullshido (as a community) to bring out BS in martial arts to the forefront( I guess i was wrong.) Not a Job, you know like where you make money. Sorry for the confusion.

I guess you didn't just read my post from a few minutes ago where i talked about his background, or what i know of it.

I'm sorry let me clear-a-fy
I'M NOT I'M NOT CALLING HIS KUNG FU BULLSHIDO, FOR SURE!!!!!
I never did. "LOOKED" and "IS" are not the same thing. I'm questioning it. And wanting HELP from other (friendly) CMA people. Because if he is as famous as my friends teacher has said then, some of you should know who he is. but it seems this is not so. Its seems vary obvious that John Ng's storys are made up. I was wanting to know anyone could explain his Strange Kung Fu to me - for my friend.
:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse

He has looked for more info on John Ng and had no luck other than word of mouth and this video. (If you can find more PLEASE POST). I told him about what bullshido does, and he asked me to post something to see if someone could add something to the mix to add to his journey of truth.

[quote= Also, make sure to explain to everyone how it is our job to prove someone looks like BS. Seriously, your great friend, who researches weird styles, doesn't recognize that form and that proves something how?

There you go. How easy would it have been to start the thread like this?[/quote]

First off - I gave you all the info i have. Let me open my butt and grab some scientific statistics about how his style doesn't match up to the body movements of other kung fu styles when match against them in a computer simulation. - (ha)

My friend that doesn't recognize the style, him researching weird styles - what does that prove? nothing... but apparently that lost on you. It is a statement to let you know that my friend who is questioning it; is a bit cultured in kung fu. Not a little bit, or a lot. but a good bit. (i have to Explain my explanations(gosh))

Why didn't i start the thread like that? - read my post before...

so anybody.. Thoughts, History anything on John Ng

It is Fake
11/10/2007 12:36am,
First of all i thought it was the mission of bullshido (as a community) to bring out BS in martial arts to the forefront( I guess i was wrong.) Not a Job, you know like where you make money. Sorry for the confusion.

I guess you didn't just read my post from a few minutes ago where i talked about his background, or what i know of it.

I'm sorry let me clear-a-fy
I'M NOT I'M NOT CALLING HIS KUNG FU BULLSHIDO, FOR SURE!!!!!
I never did. "LOOKED" and "IS" are not the same thing. I'm questioning it. And wanting HELP from other (friendly) CMA people. Because if he is as famous as my friends teacher has said then, some of you should know who he is. but it seems this is not so. Its seems vary obvious that John Ng's storys are made up. I was wanting to know anyone could explain his Strange Kung Fu to me - for my friend.
:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse

He has looked for more info on John Ng and had no luck other than word of mouth and this video. (If you can find more PLEASE POST). I told him about what bullshido does, and he asked me to post something to see if someone could add something to the mix to add to his journey of truth.

First off - I gave you all the info i have. Let me open my butt and grab some scientific statistics about how his style doesn't match up to the body movements of other kung fu styles when match against them in a computer simulation. - (ha)

My friend that doesn't recognize the style, him researching weird styles - what does that prove? nothing... but apparently that lost on you. It is a statement to let you know that my friend who is questioning it; is a bit cultured in kung fu. Not a little bit, or a lot. but a good bit. (i have to Explain my explanations(gosh))

Why didn't i start the thread like that? - read my post before...

so anybody.. Thoughts, History anything on John NgWow I didn't even see these posts. I mean you are right how could I not see you had legit questions. I mean it is all right here in your first post:

Oh wait no it actually isn't.

It actually didn't pop up until 4 posters asked you what was bullshido. I do so enjoy that you are projecting all your anger on to me when, I was the last person to ask you.

Yes, all four people asked you what is BS. Flipping out on me is fine but, please don't tell me to read stuff you posetd after the fact.

Adding info after the fact doesn't change why I took you to task.

Chuan
11/10/2007 1:19am,
http://www.ngfamilystyle.com/

Email these guys.

blisterstarr
11/10/2007 1:43am,
http://www.ngfamilystyle.com/

Email these guys. Thank you