PDA

View Full Version : Hello

bullement
11/06/2007 6:09am,
Hi everybody

well, I have to introduce myself

sorry, my english is not very good

I am 34 years old, I am a cop in Hamburg (Germany)

my martial arts experience: fencing - 3 years, sambo (sporting+combat) - 4 years, kickboxing - 2 years

There are any cops else in this forum?

TKDBot
11/06/2007 6:10am,
Welcome aboard, bullement! The Bullshido staff would welcome you personally, but the thing is they’re busy keeping the peace, so they’ve apointed me, a bot, to pat you on the back and assure you that in no way will you be harmed during your stay here at BS.net. Your views on the martial arts, your philosphy, maybe even your entire reason for being will be challenged, shattered, reorganized, melted down, and forged into something new and shiny, but we swear it will only hurt a little bit… at first.

Virus
11/06/2007 7:23am,
Sounds like your credentials are in order. Welcome to bullshido.

It's OK if your English isn't very good. Here's the main words you'll need to get by in the forums:

T3h

D34dly

Str33t

LOL

LOLaikido

WTF?

Kata

Gh3y.

Lu Tze
11/06/2007 8:10am,
SAMBO is awesome, welcome to Bullshido.

There are a few police officers here, keep your eye out for the "LEO" tag. If you contact a moderator with your credentials you can even get your own.

bullement
11/07/2007 4:11am,
SAMBO is awesome, welcome to Bullshido.

There are a few police officers here, keep your eye out for the "LEO" tag. If you contact a moderator with your credentials you can even get your own.

Thanks!

bullement
11/07/2007 4:17am,
Sounds like your credentials are in order. Welcome to bullshido.

It's OK if your English isn't very good. Here's the main words you'll need to get by in the forums:

T3h

D34dly

Str33t

LOL

LOLaikido

WTF?

Kata

Gh3y.

WTF and Kata are clear. What mean the other words? Str33t for Street?