Rock Ape
10/23/2007 10:15am,
Good on the Panda, bite more dumbfucks

Jadonblade
10/23/2007 11:10am,
Darwin wins again.

Rock Ape
10/23/2007 11:15am,
You gotta love people who think that these sorts of animals are going to be co-operative... Fucking pandas don't LARP !

.................................................. .................................................. .....................

jkdbuck76
10/23/2007 11:58am,
"Wang said the boy used a bamboo stick to tease the male panda "Gugu," so the panda was enraged and rushed at the boy."

Gugu is Chinese for "Wild, Child-Eating Pissed-the-****-off bear".

The could have been good "Faces of Death" material.

cyrijl
10/23/2007 12:50pm,
Why the **** would you jump into a bear's habitat.

Jadonblade
10/23/2007 1:07pm,
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/60/Zangief-alpha.jpg/200px-Zangief-alpha.jpg

Ajamil
10/23/2007 1:59pm,
My friend Matt always wanted to wrestle a bear. Not a panda, mind you - black bear or maybe kodiak, but still it was his dream to someday take down a bear. Thankfully, he's not THAT stupid and never jumped into a panda pit...

The panda even followed him onto a slide and then bit him on the legs," Wang said...Doctors said his wound was very deep and the bone was exposed.

See? Biting DOES work in t3h str33t....or since this was in a habitat can it be called the street? Anyway, biting works...if you're about 110 kilograms and have fangs...

Although...

"The boy cried for help and a foreign tourist threw a bottle of drinking water towards the panda, which scared it off," Wang said.

water bottles and other projectiles still rule t3h r34l str33tfights.

Permalost
10/23/2007 7:27pm,
water bottles and other projectiles still rule t3h r34l str33tfights.
I've seen some riots in my day, and water bottles full of water or sand ususally start things of, and can cause some damage.

Squerlli
10/23/2007 7:38pm,
Panda FTW by reverse shin bite.

aaaargh
10/23/2007 9:32pm,
Pandas are pretty high-strung.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzRH3iTQPrk

fanatical
10/24/2007 7:15am,
Worst part of all this is that now that panda will probably be so freaked out it can never reproduce. Pandas should have been extinct a long time ago, am I the only person who sees this? They SUCK at reproducing. And while we humans are responsible for removing much of their food, let's face it. Eating only ONE plant out of the billions of plants out there isn't exactly your best evolutionary step.

The only thing Pandas have going for them is looking cute, while in fact they are BEARS, so they're not cute, they are fucking deadly. If I live to see pandas extinct, I will be a pleased individual. I feel like they are a complete waste of effort. I swear if human beings left them alone and left the entire planet, Pandas would still find away to dwindle their own numbers and eventually go instinct. What kind of animal doesn't even mate!?

I mean, if I was the only human being left on earth. And some aliens stuck a chick into my house and told me to **** her. I'd have to be PRETTY fucking picky to deny even the ugliest bitch they found. If not just for the sexual attraction but for the survival of the whole fucking species.

**** Pandas!

jkdbuck76
10/24/2007 11:25am,
**** Pandas!

Yeah! Because pandas won't.