PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Copenhagen

krusty23
10/15/2007 5:03pm,
Just started taking mma classes at a local dojo. then stumbled over this great site. will for sure write a review after a couple of months.

cheers

KungFuBot
10/15/2007 5:04pm,
Welcome aboard, krusty23! The Bullshido staff would welcome you personally, but the thing is they’re busy keeping the peace, so they’ve apointed me, a bot, to pat you on the back and assure you that in no way will you be harmed during your stay here at BS.net. Your views on the martial arts, your philosphy, maybe even your entire reason for being will be challenged, shattered, reorganized, melted down, and forged into something new and shiny, but we swear it will only hurt a little bit… at first.

Sam Browning
10/15/2007 5:10pm,
Welcome krusty:

How do you guys keep the Swedes from grabbing your islands?

And why would the Brits and Germans want to have a naval battle over "Jutland"? Just a thought.

krusty23
10/15/2007 5:13pm,
the swedes are a bunch of fucking douchebags, no probs handling them. For the Jutland issue: I really don't know what there is to fight about there. A couple of cows, some hicks, that's it. what would i know im from cph.

Sam Browning
10/15/2007 5:27pm,
http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php?name=Reviews&file=viewarticle&id=195

I thought you might want to read this, its about one of your countrymen :) No offense, we have plenty of bullshit artists in the United States.

krusty23
10/15/2007 5:30pm,
oh a bullshido story from denmark!!! how nice! this will make an interesting read. thankyou.

Shawarma
10/15/2007 5:36pm,
You are in the CSA I assume?

MEGALEF
10/15/2007 5:37pm,
the swedes are a bunch of fucking douchebags, no probs handling them. For the Jutland issue: I really don't know what there is to fight about there. A couple of cows, some hicks, that's it. what would i know im from cph.
So you're coming to Scandinavian Open BJJ this weekend? Sweet!

krusty23
10/15/2007 5:43pm,
yeah i'm in csa.

megalef: up until now i don't even have a gi... but i'm game for a beer drinking contest any day!

MEGALEF
10/15/2007 5:59pm,
yeah i'm in csa.

megalef: up until now i don't even have a gi... but i'm game for a beer drinking contest any day!
How 'bout a beer brewing contest? Oh wait sweden and denmark both suck at brewing beer.

krusty23
10/15/2007 6:32pm,
How 'bout a beer brewing contest? Oh wait sweden and denmark both suck at brewing beer.

we got some pretty decent microbreweries the last couple of years. And judging from the degree of drunkeness of swedish tourists in denmark it cant be that bad anyways :biggrin:

Truculent Sheep
10/15/2007 6:36pm,

Well, Carlsberg Elephant's not bad...