PDA

View Full Version : Help for info on a MMA Team

ZachNuman
10/10/2007 1:05am,
I live in Kansas and I went to a show last weekend. I seen a team I wanted to join "Team apocolypse". The problem the lady that owns it is very nice but all of her fighters except for one lost. Was it just bad timeing for these guys ? I know every team runs into a road block but now I am not sure about joining? I have searched and searched for this team online and had only found them on myspace and their website. Can any one help me find more info on them cause from what I am told they arent even a real team. that is why I am on here in this forum. I hope I am wrong I was really wanting to join now I am having second thoughts. thanks Zach
http://www.myspace.com/teamapocolypseinc http://teamapocolypse.com/

artard
10/10/2007 1:55am,
this thread has all the info you need:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59577

ZachNuman
10/10/2007 2:34am,
Oh wow! that's not good at all!

ZachNuman
10/10/2007 2:34am,
How can this team get away with all of that?

artard
10/10/2007 4:30pm,
Because nobody calls them on their **** in person

artard
10/10/2007 4:35pm,
Also after that thread happened my conclusion is pretty much that the Dallas Cortds (sp) chick is the "manager" for the Apoc fight team and is more interested in getting their name out than having actual fights or legitimate, verifiable records. Like 3/4 of the "fighters" on their roster either have no fight record or an extremely inflated record, including Dallas's own record. That, along with all the fabricated stories she's written about MMA fights that never actually happened lead me to believe that she is advocating that her team members fabricate or inflate their fight records. Basically, stay far away from them if you want to be taken seriously as a fighter.

edit: and how can I forget the hilarious stuff about how Dallas has multiple graduate degrees, has passed the bar exam, etc. she is basically a compulsive liar/megalomaniac and is living out her fantasies by being a "MMA team manager" and is aware that bullshido is onto her because she took down most of the ridiculous unverifiable **** from her site when the original thread about Dale Gill was made.

ZachNuman
10/11/2007 1:41am,
Very sad dude. I pretty much chalked that one up. Most of her fighters look like little kids. I noticed she put up pictures on her teams myspace page. I wouldn't want to show off those guys none of them even look remotely badass check the pics out on her teams myspace page. It also has pics up of the team manager.

Lighting Jack
1/15/2008 5:18am,
hey i heard that Dallas Cordts fight record was 0-1 not 18-0, she got her ass handed to her like a kid in a candy shop from what i saw on this one web site. and now i see that she calls her self a (LOP) Ladies Of Pain. Hell the way i saw it she got brutally raped in that fight and it was funny as hell because her ass was sent to the Hospital and not to Victory lane......Hell the way i see and hear it who ever signs under Dallas Cordts and fights for her team (Team apocolypse) is just asking for trouble if they leave or get kicked from the team. O yea and for all the Sponsors and Promoters on her side are the Suckers and getting played. You guys should really be checking out who your sponsoring. from what i heard she has kept all the sponsorship money to her self that the sponsors where givving to the fighters and not her. so if the Tax board found out then her ass would be up **** creek...and her Team Apocolypse would be no more. if you catch my drift........So fighters and Sponsors watch out for Dallas Cordts and Team Apocolypse they are big time scammers lookin to take your money and jobs. If you deal with her now Look be hind you when she is at your shows. watch her close............forever hold your peace or get riped off by Dallas Cordts.....

Lighting Jack
1/15/2008 5:32am,
from what i heard Some one needs to Step up and tell every promoter and sponsor the truth and im not saying any names Dallas Cordts, but she knows that she is the one scamming her fighters out of sponsorship money and products. and trying to blame some good friends of mine of them being the ones not showing up for fights and taking sponsrship money and products, which is totaly a lie when they only have one sponsor a peice and there sponsors know that they do not do that.....So all people on Team Apocolypse watch your back around her and watch your pocket books.

This is a "WARNING" save your self and your carreer and get out of the contract (ASAP) Before shedrags you down aswell.

Frankey
1/22/2008 1:57am,
Holy ****! lol sounds like you were on the teamlol. I am on the team now and I am wandering if she is doing the same to me? I hope she goes to jail if she is stealing money!