PDA

View Full Version : Suck days

Pages : [1] 2

namaste
10/08/2007 7:28pm,
I fucking hate those days at training when you just suck real bad for no reason.

getting punched so easily, thrown about, can't wrestle at all, getting subbed by people smaller than you with ridiculous submissions.

like, i usually suck to a certain extent, but last night was just really really bad.

it makes you feel like you haven't made any progress! its a shitty feeling.

this happens to other people, right?

this thread really has no point, i just felt the need to rant and tell someone, even if you are all digital robot internet people.

kthx

Askari
10/08/2007 7:37pm,
Nope, sorry, your on your own here.

Holy Moment
10/08/2007 7:43pm,
Try not to masturbate or have sex before training. I hope that helped.

namaste
10/08/2007 8:17pm,
Try not to masturbate or have sex before training. I hope that helped.

Are you being cereal? cos i did have sex before training...maybe that was why? my chi was STOELN!!!

kwoww
10/08/2007 8:19pm,
This only happens to me when I take long breaks from training.

Christian_
10/08/2007 8:44pm,
I fucking hate those days at training when you just suck real bad for no reason.

getting punched so easily, thrown about, can't wrestle at all, getting subbed by people smaller than you with ridiculous submissions.

like, i usually suck to a certain extent, but last night was just really really bad.

this thread really has no point, i just felt the need to rant and tell someone, even if you are all digital robot internet people.

kthx

It happens, that's life for you.

Ke?poFist
10/08/2007 8:48pm,
It happens to me like a woman's crotch bleeds. It sucks, makes me irritable, and I still think that my friend lied when he said tampons help my Jiu-Jitsu.

cyril
10/08/2007 8:48pm,

kthx

Usually during point sparring practice. I don't exactly feel up to my game when I'm felled by a death-touching game of footsie.

But, yeah. Tonight was one of those nights where I wondered why I still do this. Then I remembered I'm fuckered into a contract. So I went and worked hard.

le sigh.

tsname
10/08/2007 9:57pm,
Other than taking long breaks between training, your diet can be the problem. Usually the food you eat the day before is what fuels your body today. If you ate McDonald's yesterday, that double Big Mac is what's giving you your energy. And we all know how nutritional that can be.

It's also a fact of life when you just don't have "it" that day, it happens.

jkdbuck76
10/09/2007 6:50am,
Are you being cereal? cos i did have sex before training...maybe that was why? my chi was STOELN!!!

Yes. When you load your inflatable Christy Canyon life size doll with jing, it leaves you with no jing for in the ring.

Every serious martial artist knows that if you unload the baby gravy within 24 hours of training, you end up with the fighting skills of a parlized ninjer.

Lebell
10/09/2007 7:35am,
I have those same days when i suck real bad to, until i show up to my next class sober, that seems to help a lot.

Jadonblade
10/09/2007 7:44am,
It happens in most things as well. But once it starts being a bad session it will just get worse as your confidence, energy and motivation drop. According to my sport psychology book, you arnt aroused enough.

sempaiman
10/09/2007 8:46am,
Sex will drain you...in your case, your butt was probably so sore that you could not move very well....

sochin101
10/09/2007 2:41pm,
Try not to masturbate or have sex during training. I hope that helped.
srsly, it can make you miss out on important technical points...

illegalusername
10/09/2007 2:51pm,
srsly, it can make you miss out on important technical points...
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a35/deucebigalowmalegigolo/THIS1.gif
?

Backdraft
10/09/2007 4:03pm,
I don't know if everyone has those days, but I sure do. Nothing to do except keep going to class, I guess.