PDA

View Full Version : Noob still seeking Military Tag, Please Advise

Sharkonis
10/08/2007 1:17pm,
Hi Folks,
I had sent an email to I believe was [email protected] to acquire my military tag but have not received a response.

Perhaps this was the wrong point of contact. Please advise me as to the appropriate action and contact. Thank You
Sharkonis

AikidoBot
10/08/2007 1:18pm,
In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, Sharkonis, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.

Wolf
10/08/2007 2:19pm,
send it to me, and i'll make sure the appropriate staff member checks it... wolf at bullshido dot com

Sharkonis
10/08/2007 5:16pm,
send it to me, and i'll make sure the appropriate staff member checks it... wolf at bullshido dot com

Thank You for your rapid response. Peace,
Sharkonis

Sharkonis
10/08/2007 5:32pm,
Hi Wolf, I sent the email to you as directed. Thanks again

Wolf
10/09/2007 2:42pm,
ok, got your email. i can't check everything out as I'm not a member of military.com. I'll go ahead and issue the tag, just note that it's up to members of the forum to further verify any claims made by you.

Jim_Jude
10/09/2007 4:19pm,
is the military tag for Active Duty or Former Active Duty (Me: Enlisted, Honorable Discharge '97)
What do you have to provide? I have my DD214 & still have my Geneva Convention Card (no expiration! Yeah!)

Sharkonis
10/09/2007 4:59pm,
ok, got your email. i can't check everything out as I'm not a member of military.com. I'll go ahead and issue the tag, just note that it's up to members of the forum to further verify any claims made by you.

Thank you Wolf, it is greatly appreciated.

Sharkonis
10/09/2007 5:02pm,
is the military tag for Active Duty or Former Active Duty (Me: Enlisted, Honorable Discharge '97)
What do you have to provide? I have my DD214 & still have my Geneva Convention Card (no expiration! Yeah!)

It is for both. Wolf was a big help for mine. I would advise sending Wolf an email with a copy of your 214. Hope this helps.

Jim_Jude
10/09/2007 10:29pm,
Cool.

Thanks!