PDA

View Full Version : New Canadian Member

chris_18888
10/05/2007 11:58am,
Hi Bullshido,

I joined in the summer, but only today did the "Post in Newbietown" sign make me post something.

I'm really new to martial arts and only started this past September. At first I was interested in finding a martial art to help me keep safer on the street and was not interested in UFC or sport fighting. I decided to join a Krav Maga school where I go to university; Waterloo, ON. Man was I addicted within the first five minutes of class. Since then I haven't missed a class that I can attend. The school also offers BJJ, Combat Conditioning, Fight Classes and Muay Thai. I missed the Into To Fight cycle so I need to wait 8 weeks to get into it, which means I cannot attend any fight classes or muay thai.

I find that everything comes really naturaly to me, especially ground grappling. I really dig it and plan on continuing.

Thank you Bullshido.

Chris

BJJbot
10/05/2007 11:59am,
In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, chris_18888, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.

kwoww
10/05/2007 3:13pm,
Welcome to Bullshido.

Fill in your location and MA history fields in your profile so we don't have to ask.