PDA

View Full Version : The Last Airbender thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

new2bjj
9/21/2007 10:28pm,
Anyone going to watch this tonight? I promised my son I'd tape it for him, as he is playing with his cousins. Besides, I find it entertaining, which is, well, pretty f-ing geeky, but there goes.:pancakebu

jvjim
9/21/2007 11:45pm,
I'll admit it, I'm 21 years old and I'm watching season three of Dragon Ball Z tonight. I find it washes out the unpleasant after taste of not getting laid.

Axelton
9/22/2007 12:41am,
Anyone going to watch this tonight? I promised my son I'd tape it for him, as he is playing with his cousins. Besides, I find it entertaining, which is, well, pretty f-ing geeky, but there goes.:pancakebu

Good to see you can still enjoy the lighter things in life.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
9/22/2007 12:42am,
I'll admit it, I'm 21 years old and I'm watching season three of Dragon Ball Z tonight. I find it washes out the unpleasant after taste of not getting laid.

So your solution for not getting laid is to continue to not get laid?

Virus
9/22/2007 1:51am,
I bet it's not a patch on Samurai Jack.

jvjim
9/22/2007 2:00am,
So your solution for not getting laid is to continue to not get laid? Edit: Don't ruin DBZ for me with your fucking logic.

knutorious
9/22/2007 2:05am,
Do ruin DBZ for me with your fucking logic.
Yeah! way to scroo the pooch. Now when I watch Avatar, I'll be extremely depressed as opposed to mildly depressed. :5headache

jvjim
9/22/2007 2:12am,
Sorry my man.

Ke?poFist
9/22/2007 2:27am,
I bet it's not a patch on Samurai Jack.

Samurai Jack pwns all

Gypsy Jazz
9/22/2007 2:34am,
I laughed at a friend for weeks on end when he told me how great Avatar was. A bit later a mutual friend who we both hadn't seen in a while was hanging out with us, and it turned out he too loved Avatar.

Bored and with time to kill, but not in the mood to read I started watching episodes. Those motherfuckers were right. It is far better than it has any right to be.

I was talking to a friend from college (who I hadn't seen in a while since it was summer) and somehow we got to the topic of things we were watching recently. I told him I hadn't watched anything, but had developed a guilty pleasure in Avatar. Lo' and behold the first thing out of his mouth was "Man, I know how you feel. I can't wait for next season."

Virus
9/22/2007 2:49am,
Is it as good as DBZ? Cos that show is hella boring. It's just 30 minutes of people standing around in deserts challenging each other while some other people watch from a distance and discuss their Power Rating.

syberia
9/22/2007 3:00am,
Is it as good as DBZ? Cos that show is hella boring. It's just 30 minutes of people standing around in deserts challenging each other while some other people watch from a distance and discuss their Power Rating.

I could never sit through DBZ, sorry... I found it like a cartoon version of Day of our lives with more fighting.
But i can watch avatar, it's one of those cartoons thats made so anoyingly addictivly that you cant help but watch it when it's on.

Ke?poFist
9/22/2007 3:46am,

I hope you die

Ke?poFist
9/22/2007 3:47am,
I could never sit through DBZ, sorry... I found it like a cartoon version of Day of our lives with more fighting.

Take a long walk...
http://static.zooomr.com/images/af1541bc0acdecfb2b31d0e6b3323504589b3777.jpg

Ke?poFist
9/22/2007 3:48am,
DBZ Tenkaichi 2 is one of the best fighting games ever devised, second only to Soul Caliber 3 IMO.

bushi_no_ki
9/22/2007 3:53am,
hey, you have a 27 yo who watches Avatar and DBZ. The new episode was on TONIGHT??? Wahhhh.