PDA

View Full Version : Monkey grabs the peach

ignignokt
9/12/2007 1:31pm,
This is only obliquely related to martial arts, but I was wondering something about it:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/ncaa/09/11/oklahoma.texas.fight.ap/index.html?cnn=yes

Guy in shorts walks into an Oklahoma sports bar wearing shorts and a Texas shirt, and an old guy grabs his balls and starts tearing.

The article's sparse on details, but I was thinking: How hard could it be to get away from this? I imagine closing his legs around the attacker's hands and pushing his hips away would do the trick, but maybe not?

How do escape from balls lock?

Frank White
9/12/2007 1:47pm,
Sparse? How much more detail could you possibly want?

ignignokt
9/12/2007 2:02pm,
Well, it is pretty detailed for a news article, but there's no details that explain why he couldn't get out of it. I guess the guy just had such a hard grip that he was debilitated?

pauli
9/12/2007 2:39pm,
ah, religious zealotry.

Heffy
9/13/2007 11:58am,
The article's sparse on details, but I was thinking: How hard could it be to get away from this? I imagine closing his legs around the attacker's hands and pushing his hips away would do the trick, but maybe not?

How do escape from balls lock?

I don't think it's as easy as you think it is to get out of th
e deadly ball crush. I mean an arm or a leg or something can resist. Your balls are pretty tender. Best advice I can give is don't let someone grab your pills, or you're in for a world of hurt, and probably surgery.
Once they've got a hold of them I couldnt see things going very well for you.

Babachewy
9/13/2007 2:04pm,
The article reminded my of my favorite part of Masahiko Kimura's My Judo (http://www.judoinfo.com/kimura2.htm):

I disposed of the last man by squeezing his balls with full force. Ever since I was in junior high, I have been called Master Groin Squeezer, and had absolute confidence in this technique.

RunningDog
9/13/2007 2:12pm,
scream and punch assailant repeatedly in the face at full force.

Teh El Macho
9/13/2007 2:29pm,
elbows to the face? :tongue3:

M-Tri
9/13/2007 2:39pm,
holy ****!

that actually haqppened to someone in my old gym during training once...

Frank White
9/13/2007 3:02pm,
Hump his hand furiously screaming "Yeah baby, thats what I'm talkin about!". Aikido.

ignignokt
9/13/2007 5:21pm,
The article reminded my of my favorite part of Masahiko Kimura's My Judo (http://www.judoinfo.com/kimura2.htm):

Whoa! Kimura - Master Groin Squeezer! I've read that excerpt from My Judo before and somehow didn't notice this part.

RunningDog
9/13/2007 5:30pm,
Shoot him

AikiZenDragon
9/14/2007 4:21pm,
1) scream and punch assailant repeatedly in the face at full force.
result balls pulled off castration, not good...

2) elbows to the face?
results see above...

3) Hump his hand furiously screaming "Yeah baby, thats what I'm talkin about!". Aikido.
results see above... or possibly making a new friend...

RunningDog
9/14/2007 5:41pm,
Balls pulled off?

o wate

Aikido

Fantasy warrior. I get it. Carry on Larping friend.

Heffy
9/14/2007 5:51pm,
You kidding? I read a news article on THIS SITE about a girl pulling of her ex's ball (singluar) through his pants.

Then she tried to swallow it.

No I'm not kidding.