PDA

View Full Version : Maybe the dumbest question of all times

nils
9/06/2007 8:16am,
HOW DO EDIT?

seriously...

TKDBot
9/06/2007 8:17am,
We knew you could do it! nils posted, YAY! And if a bot is this rude, just imagine harsh this is gonna be. Hope you're wearing a thick gi.

FickleFingerOfFate
9/06/2007 8:26am,
There should be an edit button on the bottom of all of your posts, the editor is pretty standard, but if you have a more specific question I'll try to answer it. :hal:

markcos262
9/06/2007 12:22pm,
Gotta get 50 posts first

Wavemaninawe
9/06/2007 7:33pm,
Stupid noob question #2: how does one edit the "style" tag at the top right corner of all posts?

syberia
9/06/2007 7:35pm,
go to 'user control panel' at the top right of the screen below the google ads and from there press 'edit profile ' or some such, on the lefthand side of your screen.

nils
9/06/2007 10:40pm,
There should be an edit button on the bottom
Thought so too. And in this thread there is one, but in another there wasn´t. And before you ask: yes, I logged in before.

Feeling kinda dumb right now. HOW DO BRAIN SURGERY?

syberia
9/06/2007 11:22pm,
There should be an edit button on your posts. Go back to yor post in that thread, refresh the page if edit doesn't come up.

Make sure there is a Welcome Nils... message at the top right coner of the screen while in the thread (below the google adds)

If that doesn't work, You'll have to wait for a mod to find this thread...

hoodedmonk
9/07/2007 12:06am,
Thought so too. And in this thread there is one, but in another there wasn´t. And before you ask: yes, I logged in before.

Feeling kinda dumb right now. HOW DO BRAIN SURGERY?There should be a brain surgery button at the bottom of youre post. j/k welcome to bs.