PDA

View Full Version : Bullshido and Slashdot Converge!

Kintanon
9/01/2007 2:57pm,
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/09/01/0610201

I never thought my two favorite websites would come this close to each other, but slashdot is covering the tale of a possible lawsuit by Shaolin Monks against an Internet Ninja who claims to have defeated them in some shadowy underground battle. Check it.

Ronin.74
9/01/2007 4:12pm,
When BS and Slashdot converge do the form the mighty Voltron!?

datdamnmachine
9/01/2007 11:02pm,
Naw, maybe one of those power ranger megzoids-zords-whatevers.

WorldWarCheese
9/01/2007 11:10pm,
Interesting find. Those Shaolin guys have actually been sueing a lot of Shaolin-named and/or claiming organizations for $$$ for some years now. (We can only hope they go after Shaolin-do soon...)

Ronin.74
9/02/2007 1:26pm,
Interesting find. Those Shaolin guys have actually been sueing a lot of Shaolin-named and/or claiming organizations for $$$ for some years now. (We can only hope they go after Shaolin-do soon...)

Shaolin-Do should have been the first on their list.

The_Tao
9/02/2007 2:38pm,
Shaolin-Do should have been the first on their list.

That'd be like the japanese sueing the Gracies for juijitsu. Do you really think that will happen?

WorldWarCheese
9/02/2007 2:45pm,
That'd be like the japanese sueing the Gracies for juijitsu. Do you really think that will happen?

With the Shaolin Monks? Yes. Most definitely.

I read an article in my old karate teacher's magazine that was all about how to make money and success and stuff using the martial arts about how the Monks over there were sueing everyone's asses off for this and that and names and **** like that (The Magazine billed them as the biggest financial success in martial arts history or something)

The_Tao
9/02/2007 3:39pm,
With the Shaolin Monks? Yes. Most definitely.

I read an article in my old karate teacher's magazine that was all about how to make money and success and stuff using the martial arts about how the Monks over there were sueing everyone's asses off for this and that and names and **** like that (The Magazine billed them as the biggest financial success in martial arts history or something)

Since when have the monks started caring about money?