PDA

View Full Version : Noob question

AMH
9/01/2007 9:47am,
How do I upload my avatar and get my quote and signature to show up in threads? Also, under some peoples avatar they have info about their MA experience, how do I do this?
I was looking in my "User Control Panel", but to no avail. Do I have to be a supporting member to have these options? I hope not, I am poor enough as is and can barely afford the tuition fees at my Dojo.
Thanks!

:iamwithst

KungFuBot
9/01/2007 9:48am,
We knew you could do it! AMH posted, YAY! And if a bot is this rude, just imagine harsh this is gonna be. Hope you're wearing a thick gi.

AikidoBot
Welcome to the Bullshido Forums AMH... Make sure you review your dojo (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83) and add it to your user control panel so you can get the http://www.bullshido.net/images/dojoreview1.gif icon in your user info bar in your posts.

vigilus
Welcome

KaneElson
9/01/2007 9:55am,
WTF GuiltySpark, did you even read the OP's post ?

Basically yes you either need to become a supporting member or get up to 1000 posts to have an avatar.

Ohh, and welcome from me also ;)

jordyfjg
9/01/2007 10:32am,
I was having the same issue , but now I can stop figuring it out

M-Tri
9/01/2007 6:28pm,
WTF GuiltySpark, did you even read the OP's post ?

Basically yes you either need to become a supporting member or get up to 1000 posts to have an avatar.

Ohh, and welcome from me also ;)

How many posts before you can PM?

Doesn't this post limit thing encourage spamming?

M-Tri
9/01/2007 6:29pm,
BTW welcome to Bullshido :)

Omega Supreme
9/01/2007 6:39pm,

Oh, we tend to nip that one in the butt quickly. Just ask ggboxer.

kwoww
9/01/2007 6:49pm,
nip that one in the butt.

fortunately your kung fu is good. it makes up for your idiomatic antics.

(it's nip in the bud. like a flower. like cutting the bud off of a flower before the flower blooms and gets big and starts spreading seeds everywhere. yeah, i'm a smartass.)

in sorte diabol
9/02/2007 8:47am,
nice.welcome aboard.as a frickin noob...had the same question/just didnt ask it.didnt want to get pissed on.cheers.

KaneElson
9/02/2007 9:00am,

50 I believe.

Omega Supreme
9/02/2007 4:01pm,
fortunately your kung fu is good. it makes up for your idiomatic antics.

(it's nip in the bud. like a flower. like cutting the bud off of a flower before the flower blooms and gets big and starts spreading seeds everywhere. yeah, i'm a smartass.)

I've been hit in the head many times.:new_alien