PDA

View Full Version : Kajukenbo Newbie.

JasonMBroyles
8/30/2007 8:33am,
Hi my name is Jason, and I'm a newbie. I pretended to practice Kajukenbo for five years off and on. I say pretended because I only trained half-heartedly. Kajukenbo may be The Ultimate Martial Art, and my instructor might have put Bruce Lee to shame...but how would I know? I don't train in anything right now because every school in my small hometown has more than a little Bullshido. I look forward to being a part of this community, and to training again...this time giving it the dedication it deserves. God bless and thank you all for pretending to care about this. :biggrin:

TKDBot
8/30/2007 8:34am,
In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, JasonMBroyles, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.

Airman Kai
8/30/2007 8:37am,
Please state where you're at currently so we can give you more tailored information. Thank you, and welcome.

Ke?poFist
8/30/2007 11:31am,
welcome I guess? ;)

Axelton
8/30/2007 12:18pm,
Lol is that you in your avatar KF?

Ke?poFist
8/30/2007 1:08pm,
Lol is that you in your avatar KF?

Yes, what's it to you!?

JasonMBroyles
8/30/2007 2:58pm,
Please state where you're at currently so we can give you more tailored information. Thank you, and welcome.

I live in McMinnville, TN, a small town two hours from Nashville. The only school within driving distance that looks good is Guardian Mixed Martial Arts. http://www.guardianmma.com/ I've not done any research on them yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.