PDA

View Full Version : Bullshido Blackout 2003

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Phrost
10/04/2003 1:15pm,
At the absolute worst possible time, the site went down. After a week of dealing with database issues, the webhosting company currently contracted had a massive server failure, which coincidentally happened during their conversion to a new backup system.

So essentially, I've had to warp the site back a week or so.

Even worse timing, considering I was getting pretty close to launching the new version of the website. Now I'm behind on that. Due date for the new site is pushed back to around Oct 15.

In the meantime, let us know if you notice any problems by posting them in Forum Support.

Phrost

Boyd
10/04/2003 1:33pm,
Do you have any idea how pathetic I became when this site was down?

Let's start by just saying that I actually started reading E-Budo. *various shudders*

"He no able punch you...he sad."

--My Muay Thai instructor, praising the virtues of the technique he was demonstrating.

Deadpan Scientist
10/04/2003 1:37pm,
Thank god.

-------------
"I've never known so many people so worried about a fight that will never happen." -The Wastrel R.I.P

Greese
10/04/2003 1:38pm,
Yeah...I saw a whole lot more of the posters from here around mma.tv and sherdog...I think the regular posters of those sites are thrilled you are back up.

Phoenix
10/04/2003 2:05pm,
Good to see that all is well again.

Deadpan Scientist
10/04/2003 3:49pm,
All is not well. Look at the bottom of your page. Anyhow, I can't wait for Oct 15th, B-Day

-------------
"I've never known so many people so worried about a fight that will never happen." -The Wastrel R.I.P

Admin-Temp
10/04/2003 4:13pm,
Yeah, that's the same damn bug that was causing the inflated active user list.

It'll be irrelevant in the new version.

Omega Supreme
10/04/2003 4:22pm,
I've got the raid!!!

Official WTDude Badass Evil Genius

Bewatching you
10/04/2003 5:20pm,
Well for one I did miss this site, I have found it to be a great source of fun and information.

Great job guys keep up the good work.

BWY

BWY
" you will know who I am on your final hour "

Pandinha
10/04/2003 6:47pm,
Do you know how hard it was having to listen to Brand instant message me non stop?!

Thank God Bullshido is back up.

Omega Supreme
10/04/2003 8:13pm,
Yeah, and Anthony and I were going to torture Crimson with all the fun we had at UFC.

chronicgenius
10/04/2003 8:18pm,
Hey,
I love this site. Very informative without so much negativity. Everyone seems to be pretty cool and open minded. Not list the other sites. Glad its back up.
Andy

Deadpan Scientist
10/04/2003 8:40pm,
Chronicgenius: STFU n00bie

-------------

chronicgenius
10/04/2003 9:25pm,
Thanks for the welcome. How do you get killed by a computer? Is n00bie the equivalent of retarded freshman?
Andy

PizDoff
10/04/2003 9:25pm,
chronicgenius: Get the hell outta here.
We don't like new people, unless they bribe us with food.

--
Hard Work, Patience, Dedication
You may be beaten but never broken.

http://www.octanecreative.com/Parodyville/as_seen/pumkin.jpg

Deadpan Scientist
10/04/2003 9:26pm,
Chronic: yes, and you will find out how a computer can kill you, in the worst possible way...

-------------