PDA

View Full Version : I am new.

xfactorlight
8/22/2007 3:08pm,
Hello my name is Michael and I am 15 years old. I am currently studying the style kajukenpo. I was looking for a new community to join and found this site. I enjoy the martial arts Much. Here is a background.

I started Tae Kwon DO(Please do not bash... I know I know) and got to yellow belt. My sensei then retired at age 70.

While taking TKD I started Black Rose Kenpo with sensei William Dicarlo. I got to yellow belt second degree.

I am currently taking Kajukenpo Karate. I am under the supervision of Senseis Tom and Libby hill. I am at green belt hopefully going to black at this school.

Hope to learn a lot here.

OmegaBot
8/22/2007 3:09pm,
We knew you could do it! xfactorlight posted, YAY! And if a bot is this rude, just imagine harsh this is gonna be. Hope you're wearing a thick gi.

Feryk
8/22/2007 3:12pm,
Stick around, but be aware...This place is not for people who think they or their martial art are mystical, or 'too deadly' or anything else. This is a place for people who want MA without BS. Period. You will probably find a lot of criticisms of your art, and some people cannot handle that.

Oh, and be prepared for the 'in your face' attitude of many of the posters. It's not pretty, but it cuts down on the crap.

kwoww
8/22/2007 3:37pm,
Where do you live/train?

Keep your head on straight and don't be an idiot. You'll do fine.

Welcome.