PDA

View Full Version : im going crazy

Dak
8/21/2007 10:34pm,
anytime anyone says thai fighter do you get those awkward looking space shisp from star wars in your head? i do........

JBliss
8/21/2007 10:37pm,
I bet you do, your profile name is that of Luke Skywalker's gunner during the battle of Hoth. You obviously spend too much time watching star wars and not enough time talking to girls.

...wait

was I talking to you or me?
Meh
Girls are over rated, mythologies don't get the jimmy legs and keep you up all night.

Dak
8/21/2007 10:42pm,
I bet you do, your profile name is that of Luke Skywalker's gunner during the battle of Hoth. You obviously spend too much time watching star wars and not enough time talking to girls.

...wait

was I talking to you or me?
Meh
Girls are over rated, mythologies don't get the jimmy legs and keep you up all night.

lol i never knew that about the gunner. to be honest i have never finsihed a star wars movie. i got the name from spam from denmark :P

http://www.bondspeed.com.hk/Products/bond_dak_cannedfood.jpg

kwoww
8/21/2007 10:46pm,
lol

http://www.bullshido.net/gallery/data/2/Thai_fighters.jpg

Dak
8/21/2007 10:47pm,
ROFL did u just make that or is someone else as nuts as i am

JBliss
8/21/2007 10:50pm,
mmmmm I'll take your spam, i love it!
I'm having Spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam and spam.
[baked beans are off]
oh, can I have spam instead of it?
[you want spam spam spam spam spam...]

did I just really give myself away?
I bet you think I never get laid
well I'll tell you what
I Love Monty python
I still watch old Dr. Who
I think Battlestar Galactica is cool
and I don't care what you think!
My mom says I'm a catch!

kwoww
8/21/2007 10:54pm,
ROFL did u just make that or is someone else as nuts as i am

i just made that in MSPaint haha.

did anyone here play the awesome PC game from the late 90s X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter? I still play it today. The graphics are surprisingly good but not gimmicky, the sound is fine, and the gameplay is AWESOME. My one complaint is no internet multiplayer (just IP and serial), but that didn't exist when the game was made, and the single player mode is challenging enough to be awesomely fun anyway.

Squerlli
8/21/2007 11:20pm,
i just made that in MSPaint haha.

did anyone here play the awesome PC game from the late 90s X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter? I still play it today. The graphics are surprisingly good but not gimmicky, the sound is fine, and the gameplay is AWESOME. My one complaint is no internet multiplayer (just IP and serial), but that didn't exist when the game was made, and the single player mode is challenging enough to be awesomely fun anyway.

Most awesome star wars game EVER!!!

kwoww
8/21/2007 11:51pm,
i think a dead pool for this thread is in order.

my guess: trollshidoed on the 3rd post on page 2 by Tom Kagan