PDA

View Full Version : hi every body!!!

ulyssebrunhild
8/18/2007 7:14am,
i'm a new menber of bullshido.

i'm 33 years old and i began practicing martial arts in 1988.

i have practiced Qwan ki dao & Jui-Jistu

now i'm studying Pakua den kung-fu

i' live in France, so "bonjour à tous" as we say in My country.

BJJbot
8/18/2007 7:15am,
Welcome aboard, ulyssebrunhild! The Bullshido staff would welcome you personally, but the thing is they’re busy keeping the peace, so they’ve apointed me, a bot, to pat you on the back and assure you that in no way will you be harmed during your stay here at BS.net. Your views on the martial arts, your philosphy, maybe even your entire reason for being will be challenged, shattered, reorganized, melted down, and forged into something new and shiny, but we swear it will only hurt a little bit… at first.

Scott Larson
8/18/2007 8:59am,
What is Qwan ki dao?

RayKingReese
8/18/2007 11:17am,
Hey there.

ulyssebrunhild
8/18/2007 1:00pm,
What is Qwan ki dao?

dear hui xui:
What is Qwan Khi Dao or Qwan Ki Do? Qwan Ki Dao is a traditional Vietnamese Kung Fu witch takes its origins in Chinese Shaolin Wo-Mei and Vietnamese Quan Khi, which came to prominence during Vietnam's Le (Emperor Le Hoan) Dynasty, 1009 A.D. After disappearing for centuries, Qwan Ki Do has made a comeback. The rebirth that has occurred in Europe is now spreading to Western Cultures. It is represented by over 30 countries worldwide, with 30,000 licensed members. The new movement can be traced directly to the work of Master Pham Xuan Tong and the World Union of Qwan Ki Do. Comprehensive training in Qwan Ki Do includes: A Large Variety of Techniques - hand techniques - blocks and grappling - sweeps - self-defense - throwing techniques - arm locks - falling techniques - breaking techniques - street fighting Meditation and Breathing Techniques.

ulyssebrunhild
8/18/2007 1:01pm,
dear hui xui:

What is Qwan Khi Dao or Qwan Ki Do? Qwan Ki Dao is a traditional Vietnamese Kung Fu witch takes its origins in Chinese Shaolin Wo-Mei and Vietnamese Quan Khi, which came to prominence during Vietnam's Le (Emperor Le Hoan) Dynasty, 1009 A.D. After disappearing for centuries, Qwan Ki Do has made a comeback. The rebirth that has occurred in Europe is now spreading to Western Cultures. It is represented by over 30 countries worldwide, with 30,000 licensed members. The new movement can be traced directly to the work of Master Pham Xuan Tong and the World Union of Qwan Ki Do. Comprehensive training in Qwan Ki Do includes: A Large Variety of Techniques - hand techniques - blocks and grappling - sweeps - self-defense - throwing techniques - arm locks - falling techniques - breaking techniques - street fighting Meditation and Breathing Techniques.

FickleFingerOfFate
8/18/2007 1:03pm,
dear hui xui:
What is Qwan Khi Dao or Qwan Ki Do? ..... Comprehensive training in Qwan Ki Do includes: A Large Variety of Techniques - hand techniques - blocks and grappling - sweeps - self-defense - throwing techniques - arm locks - falling techniques - breaking techniques - street fighting Meditation and Breathing Techniques.

These are common to most Martial arts, what makes it distinct enough to be unique unto itself?

BTW, Welcome.

ulyssebrunhild
8/18/2007 1:55pm,
The specification of this art is no specification. It's a very complete style in a real way; i mean there is priority between kicks, fist, arm locks etc... Not as Taewondo, Aïkido or judo witch are very specialized. The way is attack in the attack. and respect all styles.

Scott Larson
8/18/2007 2:17pm,
What style would you most closely compare it to?

ulyssebrunhild
8/18/2007 4:06pm,
What style would you most closely compare it to?

maybe Viet vo Dao.