PDA

View Full Version : Howdy.

Redtail
8/06/2007 9:12pm,
At the moment I'm the newest newbie here. I found the site by reading a post from Phrost at JREF. I studied Kenpo Karate and Kendo when I was a teenager up until graduation from high school. Kickboxing in College. Ran out of money for college so I joined the Army where a buddy taught me a little Ju Jitsu and managed to fall out of a Blackhawk :new_tomat. Went back to college majored in Theatre. Went to Grad school (acting) and wound up taking a class in Tai Chi. (The instructor sold the class as a meditation tool and it was great!) Moved to Tallahasse FL with my fiancee so she could go to Grad school at FSU. Taught Acting and English lit and FAMU. Started taking Capoeira and BJJ down here and am getting ready to move to the Chicago area this week. Due to the move and Fed up things happing earlier this year I haved trained in months and am getting man boobs....

Ok that's about it. Let the beating begin!

KungFuBot
8/06/2007 9:13pm,
In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, Redtail, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.

AMF
8/06/2007 9:49pm,
Welcome aboard.
Get used to sarcasm, gallows humor, smart ass remarks, and a
general irreverant attitude towards martial arts that don't practice aliveness.