PDA

View Full Version : What up bullshido

jwdavismd
8/03/2007 6:51pm,
What's going on, thoroughly enjoy the site but i'm tired of seeing that big ass "our records indicate" paragraph so here ya go.

OmegaBot
8/03/2007 6:52pm,
BULL RUSH ON jwdavismd!!!

Dak
8/03/2007 6:59pm,
it shows up again if you dont post for a few weeks, regardless welcome to bullshido. Just remember to read more then you write ;)

jwdavismd
8/03/2007 7:05pm,
Thanks for the welcome. Dont worry about that, if there's one thing i've learned in my short time here at bullshido is that unless your ready to get roasted keep your mouth shut.

slideyfoot
8/03/2007 7:15pm,
Welcome to Bullshido!

What's going on, thoroughly enjoy the site but i'm tired of seeing that big ass "our records indicate" paragraph so here ya go.
As mentioned, it comes back in a while, saying something like "We notice you haven't posted for a few weeks". If you want to browse without the various banners popping up, you'll need to post regularly (once every week or two, I think, but not sure).

Letting people here know about your MA experience in this thread is a good way to start.

jwdavismd
8/03/2007 7:22pm,
Your right, I guess since i dont have much MA experience to speak of I didn't mention it, but anyway i've been training in JKD and combat hapkido for a few months, pretty much an all around noob. Again thanks for the welcome.