PDA

View Full Version : Kintanon vs Wolf Ultra Grudge Match (No Video)

Kintanon
8/03/2007 6:07am,
So after a months long forum war (half a dozen posts where I poked fun at Wolf for missing throwdowns or class) and several months of him ducking out on me and running from my challenges (scheduling conflicts and illness that prevented us from being at class at the same time), I finally cornered Wolf in the parking lot of the local Piggly Wiggly (I got permission to go to the Not Just the Basics grappling class, which he is already in) after much shoving and profanity and the discussion of each others ancestry and significant others (He said "Hey, how's it goin" I said "Pretty good, how bout you?") Wolf tried to run away in fear (He went over to the other side of the Gym to roll with one of the other GIGANTOR guys) after beating down two of the flunkies he brought with him (rolling with a couple of other guys at the gym) I chased him down and tackled him (I walked over to that side of the gym and waited for him to finish rolling). I had him mounted and one of his friends must have hit me from behind with a bat or something cause the next thing I know he's sitting on my head and I'm blacking out (I did get mount! But he rolled me eventually and then got north south and kimuraed me), I had to tap to the power of his mighty giant girth (Kimura). SO even though he CHEATED TO WIN, I feel like I came out ahead! (This is a thinly disguised brag post about be getting out of the Basic grappling class)

Lujke
8/03/2007 6:23am,
(This is a thinly disguised brag post about be getting out of the Basic grappling class)

Allow me to offer my thinly disguised congratulations. Well done.

FickleFingerOfFate
8/03/2007 6:40am,
......... the next thing I know he's sitting on my head and I'm blacking out.....

Burrito Fart Asphyxia FTW!

Nice Job Wolf,

and sarcasm laden cogratulations Kintanon.

From Bell2Bell
8/03/2007 9:35am,
LOL... Nice work.

TEA
8/07/2007 9:03am,
Very funny post. Congratulations.

radboy
8/07/2007 9:11am,
Congo ratS!

bobyclumsyninja
8/07/2007 9:13am,
you're funny, smart, and dress really interestingly...my heartiest bored halfhearted ass patting, and snide remarks to you....you wonderful bastard.

WhiteShark
8/07/2007 1:01pm,
This should be the easiest challenge match ever to arrange. Don't you idiots live next door to each other!? Next time get video. congrats

Kintanon
8/07/2007 1:46pm,
Essentially, yes. We're in the same town. I'm sure we'll get some hilarious video at some point.... The fact that I'm approximately the same size as one of Wolf's legs makes the whole thing pretty ridiculous.

TEA
8/07/2007 2:19pm,
The fact that I'm approximately the same size as one of Wolf's legs makes the whole thing pretty ridiculous.

The middle one?

Teh El Macho
8/07/2007 3:22pm,
Why, why, why, oh why? Why no video? Both of you should get a retard tag for that. And congratulations btw. Good fun.