PDA

View Full Version : Pay my way to fight!!(plus pics of last fight)

Pages : [1] 2

LI GUY 1
8/02/2007 8:53am,
So fighting is expensive with travel/gas/hotel and getting drunk afterwards. I'm fighting again on the 25th (my third fight which will make me 3-0) and would like to whore myself out in any way possible as I have no shame and am poor at the momoent.

I figure I can Gong Sau anyone in the NJ/ Atlantic City area in return. If the event is PPV (like it was last time) I could wear some Bullshido shorts or something?

I also want to use this to post pics of my last fight so you will know my amazingness.

I am the very pale ghostface one. KO at 39 seconds in round 1.

GGRRRR, the staredown, note my awesomeness:
http://www.newbreedfighters.com/images/HOB072707/IMG_0506.jpg

Crazy Monkey defenses FTW!!
http://www.newbreedfighters.com/images/HOB072707/IMG_0513.jpg

Still pale and not facing the camera:
http://www.newbreedfighters.com/images/HOB072707/IMG_0520.jpg

Victorious!!! Chuck Lidell imposter raises my hand!!
http://www.newbreedfighters.com/images/HOB072707/IMG_0525.jpg

ronaldk
8/02/2007 9:33am,
lulz.

for a second there i coulda sworn it was chuck.

kismasher
8/02/2007 9:41am,
what's with that guy's hair?

backne is lovely.

NasalInfection
8/02/2007 9:57am,
Why don't you host a "fundraiser" event at fighthouse. All comers donate X amount and get a 2 minute round for sparring. All rounds are back to back for training and general amusement of all. I'd be game even though I would get DESTROYED.

MaverickZ
8/02/2007 10:04am,
Congratulations on your fight. Was the bearded ref there as well? That guy cracks me up.

By the way, here's a question for you. When I fought in AC they disallowed ankle locks of any kind but allowed toe holds. Which sounded contradictory to me. Did you get any clearer impression of the rules for ankle locks?

ojgsxr6
8/02/2007 11:48am,
If you setup a paypal account, you could do some sort of Bullshido fund raiser.

LI GUY 1
8/02/2007 12:49pm,
It's AM not PRO so I get nothing. I'm poor but I'll scratch by I just wanted to post the pics I guess.

As far as having a fundraiser where people spar me for time to donate $$$!!! Dude I have 2 AM fights so yeah maybe you guys tought this was a PRO fight or something where I was actually good but thanks.

Ankle locks are legal. Twisting locks and hammer locks are not. Rules were clear to all of us AFAIK.

MaverickZ
8/02/2007 12:52pm,
Ankle locks are legal. Twisting locks and hammer locks are not. Rules were clear to all of us AFAIK.
Weird, same refs told me "no ankle locks at all".

BackFistMonkey
8/02/2007 1:17pm,
2-0 ?

Not a bad start man . Not bad at all .

Unfortunately I am more broker than you ( I can not afford a proper education ) , so all you will be getting from me is demands for video , lots of well wishing and good lucks .

Good pics , I hope to see more .

GIJoe6186
8/02/2007 1:55pm,
We are with a gym. (I train with him and I was his corner). Our gym has never done anything like this though and really has no clue whats going on. Were just playing it by ear.

Even as an Am fighter, he should get money to cover travel expenses? Does it matter how far you are from the show? We are on Long Island, NY and the show is in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Its about 3 hours away.

jubei33
8/02/2007 5:52pm,
Was this through the same circuit? Or do different circuits have different rules about stipends?

Springer still hasn't payed up, huh?

Tango M.F.
8/02/2007 7:23pm,
I'm sure it's just me, but man, your opponent is fuckin' weird looking.

Oh, and congrats.

I'll write "Bullshido" on a pair of board-shots and send them to you... it's not much, but it's a start!

jubei33
8/02/2007 11:26pm,
I didn't know that, thanks. I thought that was something only pros get, but it make sense. Something to be aware of at least.

Yeah, he's laso been quiet recently too. Maybe its worth the 500...

by the way, congrats on your fight Long island.

LI GUY 1
8/03/2007 12:08am,
what's with that guy's hair?

backne is lovely.

Kill yourself, my back is awesome.

Anyways so what is a proper way to bring up "gym fees"? Is that what I ask for? Should I just mention if there is an amatuer stipend or ask if there are hotel deals? Maybe I will try and contact some of the other fighters from the show to see if they got anything.

Thanks for the help so far.

Also I should have video in about 2 weeks.

bobyclumsyninja
8/03/2007 12:13am,
pm me your info, I'll donate what I can
congrats on the fight, 39 seconds??? hahaha nice work!

LI GUY 1
8/03/2007 12:43am,
Thanks for making me feel like a big fat ***** about it Osiris, yes I will call him tomorrow or Saturday.

Also, who is paler, me or Alex???