PDA

View Full Version : My nam is Master Pete

dupisha
8/01/2007 9:40pm,
I am from Sydney, Australia. Studied Choy Lee Fut amongst other real Martial Arts. My views on MA are about as far out of the box as you can get, but i believe there's somethig good in every Martial Art.
But i sincerely hate Bullshido.
i can't see a core belief. it seems to be were people go to bne mean about other people. The bullies i see on youtube are thugs and brawlers, all weight and no skill.
i hate bullshido.
so i joined to challenge you nutters to proove it or loose it.
i have no right arm, my right lung is paralysed and i'd pass out if i had to run a hundred metres. but i'll take on anyone who criticizes my martial arts beliefs.

OmegaBot
8/01/2007 9:41pm,
BULL RUSH ON dupisha!!!

PizDoff
8/01/2007 9:44pm,
I see your other thread in the Throwdown forum.

So what is a real martial art?
I hate Bullshido too, that's why I post here.

Dak
8/01/2007 9:44pm,
out of idle curiousity how did you come about to be in the current physical status you are in?

Goju - Joe
8/01/2007 9:48pm,
This is the greatest thread ever

Art
8/01/2007 9:52pm,
Quick get Alex a boat or a plane

The_Tao
8/01/2007 9:54pm,
should they just move this to trollshido? because I can see it ending there.

jnp
8/01/2007 10:05pm,
Dissenting opinions are good. Honest and open debate is much easier to attain in a minimally regulated environment. I circle toward my opponent's right when I fight.

There are many young members here who slag off on arts that lack non-compliant sparring. Mostly because they're seeking to gain status on the site (guffaw) rather than any interest in following through on their 'challenges'. Despite this, there are many members here with a wealth of knowledge on a variety of MA's. Some of whom practice arts that these young members consistently deride. Most senior members believe that training methods are more important than the individual art that is practiced.

The price of an open forum is a medium to high signal to noise ratio. Screen out the crap, learn from what is useful.

I'm a guy who slags off on others because I'm a grouchy old bastard, so I personally have no excuse.

Welcome to the forum.

Iscariot
8/01/2007 10:06pm,
Whereabouts in Australia is Angry Spastic?

colonelpong2
8/02/2007 2:42am,
BULL RUSH ON dupisha!!!

Yep, sounds right.

Dupisha, can I confirm where abouts in the world you are?

If we have any members nearby im sure we can find on or two are willing to accept the challenge and test out the comparative martial arts theories

bob
8/02/2007 2:48am,
I've already replied to his thread in Throwdown forum.

colonelpong2
8/02/2007 3:14am,
I've already replied to his thread in Throwdown forum.

Seen in now. I would be interested to see if he joins you guys

dupisha
8/02/2007 4:19am,
Your command of the English language is mind boggling.

when you have nothing to say
have a go at the spelling.
i'm a master of kung fu, not an english major
i failed english in school.

dupisha
8/02/2007 4:23am,
Yep, sounds right.

Dupisha, can I confirm where abouts in the world you are?

If we have any members nearby im sure we can find on or two are willing to accept the challenge and test out the comparative martial arts theories

I'm in Sydney Australia, inner west, Wiley Park to be accurate.