PDA

View Full Version : Joe Rogan vs YOU

partyboy
7/16/2007 11:37pm,
I was in line at the ATL airport this morning and I look over and Joe Rogan is standing next to me. I knew that he's in Atlanta a lot but not the first thing I'd expect to see in the airport.

Of course the first thing I think of is sparring against the guy... he's about 5'8" and built like a brick **** house, not to mention the fact that he has the belts in TKD and BJJ. Just looking at the guy is intimidating.

Anyone think they have any monkey-fu strategies for him?

I did some quick looking but all I could find was this video of him clinching a guy on fear factor because he got in his face, I'd really like to see some real vids of him fighting/sparring (and not just against mencia).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1C7vP061iqs

KungFuBot
7/16/2007 11:38pm,
In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, partyboy, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.

gzk
7/16/2007 11:41pm,
There is a vid on youtube titled something like "Joe Rogan vs. Myspace Challenger", go look for that. Joe absolutely tools him, though I don't recall what the guy's rank was, if he even had one.

conceited
7/16/2007 11:49pm,
Well if we judge how to fight Joe Rogan off of that vid I'd have to give the following advice:

Don't be the worst crappler to ever step on the mat.

Seriously though, the guy does have a Brown Belt under Eddie Bravo so unless you can at least compete against the brown belts from your school, forget about him.

Unless Joe Rogan is PAPER TIGER!

conceited
7/16/2007 11:51pm,
Oh wait, you're a kung-fu guy.

My Advice is:
Don't fight him on concrete infront of a masons temple.

I'm sure you can find vids about what will happen if you do. Outta curiousity, how long have you studied the Kung-Fu?

partyboy
7/16/2007 11:55pm,
meh, any 65lb kid (boy or girl) could probaby submit me on the ground so even the little snapple display in the myspace vid (http://youtube.com/watch?v=a556pUcVgO0) is enough

conceited
7/16/2007 11:58pm,
Yeaaaaa.... About that.... Buy him a beer instead. :laughing7

partyboy
7/17/2007 12:11am,
Oh wait, you're a kung-fu guy.

My Advice is:
Don't fight him on concrete infront of a masons temple.

I'm sure you can find vids about what will happen if you do. Outta curiousity, how long have you studied the Kung-Fu?

barely even a year so far...

hence the smiley faces sucking on pacifiers next to my name... or are those pierced nipples?

hoodedmonk
7/17/2007 12:16am,
Well Ive never beat a bjj brown belt so I dont see why he would be any different! We should invite him to bullshido he would probably fit right in.

Don Gwinn
7/17/2007 1:46am,
Those are there because you're a n00b. That's also why everyone is being so nice. They're not allowed to tell you to kill yourself and have your friends put the video on YouTube here in the NewbieTown. When you venture out into the real forums, that's probably the first thing you'll hear. Try not to take it personally.