PDA

View Full Version : Ok - I'm New

CanadianGoju
7/10/2007 3:47am,
Hi I guess - the newbietown stickes said i should introduce my self so here goes

I'm 32, and have been traing ing in differente martial arts since i was 12, but mostly Karate

I believe that no one style has everything and its perfectly ok - actually should be encourae to cross train.

I belive that conditioning is at least important as technical skill development

I don't care who could have beten Bruce Lee, i think anyone that can be even asked that about would be someone bruce would have trained with instead of faught , and on a similar note i don't care whi here can beat me, only who can teach me, or at least help me to learn on my own.

Canadian Goju

TKDBot
7/10/2007 3:48am,
We knew you could do it! CanadianGoju posted, YAY! And if a bot is this rude, just imagine harsh this is gonna be. Hope you're wearing a thick gi.

GhostOfKimura
7/10/2007 3:48am,
BULL RUSH ON CanadianGoju!!!

alex
7/10/2007 4:04am,
ID TOTALLY WHUP YOU

i mean, welcome to bullshido

AeroChica
7/10/2007 7:12am,
Welcome, fellow Canadian! Where do you train in Windsor?

The only Windsorite I know of is Kyoshi Kevin Blok from Chudokan Aikido.

CanadianGoju
7/12/2007 1:51pm,
I know Kevin Blok, i've trained with him before. Mainly i train privatly with my instructor Shihan Larry Smee, he is semi-retiered and just teaches me a two other instructors, i also run one of his old schools plus my own - these are non-profit schools run from community centres.

kwoww
7/12/2007 1:54pm,
Welcome. If you keep your head on straight and think before you post you'll like it here.

PizDoff
7/12/2007 3:28pm,
Welcome. If you are ever in TO give us a shout.

OZZ
7/13/2007 7:13pm,
Welcome to Bullshido.Always nice to have another Cdn. on the board.

alex
7/13/2007 7:42pm,
Welcome to Bullshido.Always nice to have another Cdn. on the board.

hey lets not say things we cant take back ok

HonkyTonkMan
7/13/2007 7:43pm,
hey lets not say things we cant take back ok

I wish I could rep in this forum.

+10 rep.

LOL

HonkyTonkMan
7/13/2007 7:44pm,
Welcome. If you keep your head on straight and think before you post you'll like it here.

the irony....................it hurts....

:)

Welcome to Bullshido man (not you kwoww the Noob.)