PDA

View Full Version : an introduction 2 me

kakeup
6/27/2007 9:15am,
hello. im a total noob at this site and at really any other forums (apart from the ihateclowns forum but that just makes good sence lol) i only joined this one cause i actually care about martial arts and this was just there. i do taekwondo have done for 2 1/2 years ima red tag. if your offended by insanly bad grammer, spelling and overuse of "lol" then u will probly never want 2 read one of my posts ever lol. so neway thats me. what are u guys all about?

KungFuBot
6/27/2007 9:16am,
BULL RUSH ON kakeup!!!

sochin101
6/27/2007 10:36am,
I'm all about slappin' the bejeesus out of people who type lol and neway...

Just kidding,

Welcome to Bullshido. Read the stickies. Ask any questions in here (it's noob-safe, and you'll get no flames).

Airman Kai
6/27/2007 10:57am,
You should really consider improving your grammar. I know YOU may not care, but the chances of people taking you seriously will dramatically increase.

sochin101
6/27/2007 11:19am,
You should really consider improving your grammar. I know YOU may not care, but the chances of people taking you seriously will dramatically increase.
r u talkin 2 me, earman kay?
i can haz teh grammah 2 speek too teh kittehs, teh robbotz an teh lolshidos.
im gud, don nead no moar 2 bee srsly takenz
kthxbai

KhorneliusPraxx
6/27/2007 11:33am,
hello. im a total noob at this site and at really any other forums (apart from the ihateclowns forum but that just makes good sence lol) i only joined this one cause i actually care about martial arts and this was just there. i do taekwondo have done for 2 1/2 years ima red tag.

:englishmo

if your offended by insanly bad grammer, spelling and overuse of "lol" then u will probly never want 2 read one of my posts ever lol. so neway thats me. what are u guys all about?
This warning makes me think that you have been ridiculed on more than one occasion about your poor usage of grammer, syntax, spelling, punctuation, etc., etc.