PDA

View Full Version : Ki Chuan Do is the BEST fighting system

bitparity
6/27/2007 2:28am,
Just playing, felt like getting some attention as a newbie. =)

AikidoBot
6/27/2007 2:29am,
We knew you could do it! bitparity posted, YAY! And if a bot is this rude, just imagine harsh this is gonna be. Hope you're wearing a thick gi.

TKDBot
6/27/2007 2:29am,
Welcome aboard, bitparity! The Bullshido staff would welcome you personally, but the thing is they’re busy keeping the peace, so they’ve apointed me, a bot, to pat you on the back and assure you that in no way will you be harmed during your stay here at BS.net. Your views on the martial arts, your philosphy, maybe even your entire reason for being will be challenged, shattered, reorganized, melted down, and forged into something new and shiny, but we swear it will only hurt a little bit… at first.

Airman Kai
6/27/2007 7:56am,
Please elighten us on the subject of YOU.

-Where you're from
-What you practice
-What Mystery Method is

kwoww
6/27/2007 10:36am,
lol.

Make a proper welcome thread.

Airman Kai
6/27/2007 10:36am,
If it's the mystery method I'm thinking of, I will not be pleased.

bitparity
6/27/2007 12:46pm,
Oh it is THE mystery method, simply the deadliest martial art known to man. Using the twin fist forces of the FMAC and AMOG, they rain destruction onto all who oppose. And if those strikes don't work, then it's off to mount position.

Airman Kai
6/27/2007 12:50pm,
Oh it is THE mystery method, simply the deadliest martial art known to man. Using the twin fist forces of the FMAC and AMOG, they rain destruction onto all who oppose. And if those strikes don't work, then it's off to mount position.

Your posts seem to be made entirely of fail, so I would suggest staying in newbietown until such time that you no longer smell of beta male.

kwoww
6/27/2007 12:54pm,
If you're gonna troll you might as well do it out of Newbietown so we can make fun of you for not being funny.

Airman Kai
6/27/2007 12:58pm,
If you're gonna troll you might as well do it out of Newbietown so we can make fun of you for not being funny.
Eggs Zactly.

bitparity
6/27/2007 2:41pm,
You guys have no sense of humor. :)

Airman Kai
6/27/2007 2:52pm,
You guys have no sense of humor. :)
Just the reverse, actually. I'll try to say this in a nice way, and I am in no way joking or attempting to elicit laughter.

Your "humor" is severely lacking in what we call "funny." If you MUST flaunt that one of your main hobbies is imitating other males whom are more desirable than you, then please bring forth actual information, as opposed to bad jokes with no actual content.

bitparity
6/27/2007 3:36pm,
This is why I say y'all have no humor. You're taking this way too seriously for what is essentially an inside joke.

snowman
6/27/2007 10:16pm,
I hear the knee ride is the NEW *in* AAA+++!!11 would buy again thing, the old mystery method of reverting to the mount is so 1986

confirm/deny

bitparity
6/28/2007 6:34am,
Knee ride eh? You know, that could totally work. I'm always looking for new ways to leverage myself into position...

mijuil
6/28/2007 12:23pm,
im forced to agree with airman. and theres very little point in using an inside joke when just about no one here is on the inside.