PDA

View Full Version : An introduction

Rivington
6/23/2007 12:31pm,
Hi there,

I've been lurking on Bullshido for a while and really enjoy reading the boards and articles. I recently started studying Taijiquan for a variety of reasons (an uncle runs a school down in FL, general health/recovery from pneumonia, the teacher was the only one to write me back after I sent a bunch of schools within walking distance some Bullshido-inspired preliminary questions) and I used to wrestle in high school, but don't have much other martial arts experience.

I've especially liked the Bullshido investigations into scams and delusional characters. I do something similar in my field, publishing, as a bit of a sideline.

Mostly I'm posting this to get rid of the big "HEY, POST SOMETHING" bit I see when I read the forums, but I hope to participate more when I'm further along with Taiji.

Thanks again for all the good work you all do.

GhostOfKimura
6/23/2007 12:32pm,
Welcome to the Bullshido Forums Rivington... Make sure you review your dojo (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83) and add it to your user control panel so you can get the http://www.bullshido.net/images/dojoreview1.gif icon in your user info bar in your posts.

Abusivemelon
6/23/2007 12:33pm,
Hi there,

I've been lurking on Bullshido for a while and really enjoy reading the boards and articles. I recently started studying Taijiquan for a variety of reasons (an uncle runs a school down in FL, general health/recovery from pneumonia, the teacher was the only one to write me back after I sent a bunch of schools within walking distance some Bullshido-inspired preliminary questions) and I used to wrestle in high school, but don't have much other martial arts experience.

I've especially like the Bullshido investigations into scams and delusional characters. I do something similar in my field, publishing, as a bit of a sideline.

Mostly I'm posting this to get rid of the big "HEY, POST SOMETHING" bit I see when I read the forums, but I hope to participate more when I'm further along with Taiji.

Thanks again for all the good work you all do.

Nice intro. Welcome to Bullshido.