PDA

View Full Version : hello

juszczec
6/21/2007 10:04am,
Hi folks

I'm posting to introduce myself and get rid of the message:

"Our records indicate that you have never posted on Bullshido. "

following me all over the website.

I've been doing karate for 25 years and jujutsu (standing and ground) for about 7.

My day job is computer programming.

I help run a little karate/jujutsu program out of a little health club in NE Ohio.

Mark

BJJbot
6/21/2007 10:05am,
In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, juszczec, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.

OmegaBot
In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, juszczec, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.

AikidoBot
So juszczec, you decided to go ahead and register huh? Cool. Don't forget to review your dojo (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83).

Scott Larson
6/21/2007 10:09am,
Robot Assault? What the hell?

dingo_iz_dead
4/05/2008 12:47pm,
As I find the (Our records indicate...) message as irritating a thing as can be I am posting here also. It seems that this forum does not get a whole lot of use, so I may stay here awhile to try and stimulate some interest in the poor reckless people that havent had the grand opportunities that most of the others around here seem to have.

I would like to point out that the term noob is a bit too similar to the word boob. In the context of this site I would think that anybody that is mistaken about their own style and/or art should hereby be called a boob. As I have no given style, just a working knowledge of the humanm body and how it can and cannot move, I declare myself : High King of the boobs.

With all that being said, it is now time to state that I am here to learn and to find a decent instructor/sensei that wont charge an arm and a leg (pun intended). Most of the martial arts I have learned has been from free trials at karate dojos and books. As it is virtually impossible to learn actual technique from a book, I feel as if my abilities will never grow until I can find someone who is commited enough to train someone such as me. I have almost given up on most of my hopes and dreams, due to that I have become lethargic and mostly sedentary, I am poor enough to buy my own equipment a piece or two at a time but not rich enough to pay for actual schooling in a dojo. I do have some friends who occasionally show me some of what they know, but only two of them have any real background.

Well... I guess that is enough about me. Until later, when I actually start receiving replies.