PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Il Duce
6/16/2007 11:08pm,
The giant announcment at the top of the page is really annoying, so I guess I'll introduce myself. I wrestled and played football in high school, but it didn't go beyond that. After a year and a half of college dining hall food and no organized sports, I realized I was out of shape and missed having a couple hours a weeks were it was ok to fight someone. I trained for 3 months under Damien O'Hara and Dave Ellis at the Rutgers BJJ club. Now I'm at Brad Daddis's gym in Cherry Hill, NJ. I've also just started picking up Muay Thai.

TKDBot
6/16/2007 11:09pm,
We knew you could do it! Il Duce posted, YAY! And if a bot is this rude, just imagine harsh this is gonna be. Hope you're wearing a thick gi.

roflmaochoke
6/16/2007 11:39pm,
The giant announcment at the top of the page is really annoying, so I guess I'll introduce myself. I wrestled and played football in high school, but it didn't go beyond that. After a year and a half of college dining hall food and no organized sports, I realized I was out of shape and missed having a couple hours a weeks were it was ok to fight someone. I trained for 3 months under Damien O'Hara and Dave Ellis at the Rutgers BJJ club. Now I'm at Brad Daddis's gym in Cherry Hill, NJ. I've also just started picking up Muay Thai.

Man... Sheesh.. Don't sweat the small stuff.. I still havn't introduced myself yet.. It's all about who you know and who you blow in half guard.. LOL.. JK.. JK.. really.. I'm JK.. no really.. I'm JK.. NO.. NO.. NO.. I'm really JK.. etc..

ViciousFlamingo
6/17/2007 5:49am,
Welcome, it's always nice to have more Jersey folk around. Feel free to review your school (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83) if you want to get that cool-looking icon by your style field.

Oh, and don't listen to roflmawhateverthefuck, he's an idiot if it isn't readily apparent.

P.S. You Rutgers fuckers are so lucky to have a BJJ club. I hate you guys.

fes_fsa
6/17/2007 5:56am,
Man... Sheesh.. Don't sweat the small stuff.. I still havn't introduced myself yet.. It's all about who you know and who you blow in half guard.. LOL.. JK.. JK.. really.. I'm JK.. no really.. I'm JK.. NO.. NO.. NO.. I'm really JK.. etc..

you should start your own thread.

Il Duce
6/17/2007 11:34am,
Welcome, it's always nice to have more Jersey folk around. Feel free to review your school (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83) if you want to get that cool-looking icon by your style field.

Oh, and don't listen to roflmawhateverthefuck, he's an idiot if it isn't readily apparent.

P.S. You Rutgers fuckers are so lucky to have a BJJ club. I hate you guys.

Yeah, and we're lucky to have two guys in Dave and Damien who really know what they're doing.