PDA

View Full Version : Sig Links and those who follow them

Pages : [1] 2

HonkyTonkMan
6/13/2007 5:19am,
Has anyone ever followed the links that many posters here have in there signatures?
If you have, then whos did you like the best and why?

I follow just about all of them, and so far El Machos has been the best for me.
It is full of info that I have personally used and found to be sound advice.

Now MJS/Sirc/SUSHI has a pretty good game in his, I have played it a bunch.

List 'em if ya got 'em.

FickleFingerOfFate
6/13/2007 5:21am,
Bonsai Spam?

HonkyTonkMan
6/13/2007 5:25am,
The Bonsai one is in there because Martin Brussel is a nice guy, and I can hang out looking at the 96,000 sq ft of trees all day if I want.
Plus I buy a lot of **** from there.

The condomdepot one is there because, they sponsored Andrei Arlovski in his last fight. I went to their site and ordered some condoms from them. Best condoms I have ever used. (Ihave to use condoms until my sample comes back negative)
I sent them an email letting them know where I had heard of them, so they would continue their support of MMA and its fighters.

sochin101
6/13/2007 5:30am,
I follow just about all of them, and so far El Machos has been the best for me.
It is full gurrls whose pics I have personally used to tease life from my inefficient post-vasectomy manhood and found to be the only thing that works, other than car crashes and goatse. And trolling. Trolling gives me an Oldie chubby-on.

Good for you, Oldie... well done.:icon_bigg

FickleFingerOfFate
6/13/2007 5:30am,
The Bonsai one is in there because Martin Brussel is a nice guy, and I can hang out looking at the 96,000 sq ft of trees all day if I want.
Plus I buy a lot of **** from there.

The condomdepot one is there because, they sponsored Andrei Arlovski in his last fight. I went to their site and ordered some condoms from them. Best condoms I have ever used. (Ihave to use condoms until my sample comes back negative)
I sent them an email letting them know where I had heard of them, so they would continue their support of MMA and its fighters.

Hey, good excuse when the wife finds the condom stash.

I'm gonna use that....

HonkyTonkMan
6/13/2007 3:44pm,
Good for you, Oldie... well done.:icon_bigg

You saw right through my charade didnt you.

Dammit.....

sochin101
6/13/2007 4:23pm,
You saw right through my charade didnt you
Less of a charade than a cry for help, dude.
Remember, you're among friends (except for FFF... he's some kind of robot reptilian shapeshifter thing).

JBliss
6/13/2007 4:53pm,
I once followed Dr. Fagbot's sig link to the mystical e-scroll of a magically self deprecating Blogmonger and internet flatulator named Bad News Hughes. I laughed, I cried, I saw a wicked portrait of Ric Flair, and an idiot who tattooed a flaccid sci-fi character that Stallone played onto his arm. There have been things I have done that I regret, things I wished I could forget, but when it comes to the day I followed the Fagbot's Happy Trail to the little Diary of Indignities, my friend, I have never looked back.

Phrost
6/13/2007 5:08pm,
Doctor Fagbot makes miracles happen.

FickleFingerOfFate
6/13/2007 8:18pm,
Less of a charade than a cry for help, dude.
Remember, you're among friends (except for FFF... he's some kind of robot reptilian shapeshifter thing).

Hey, I resemble that....

HonkyTonkMan
6/14/2007 5:37am,
While we are all here, I want an.....

"asshole" tag. Please. Pretty please.

sochin101
6/14/2007 8:03am,
While we are all here, I want an.....

"asshole" tag. Please. Pretty please.
You don't need one: we all know:icon_bigg

HonkyTonkMan
6/14/2007 3:25pm,
You don't need one: we all know:icon_bigg

Believe it or not, there are some people here who dont.
They get all shocked and defensive when I rant at them. Oh well.

sochin101
6/14/2007 4:48pm,
Believe it or not, there are some people here who dont.
They get all shocked and defensive when I rant at them. Oh well.
Dude, I've told you before, just break out the paragraph-quoting post dissection... that's like your special move.

HonkyTonkMan
6/15/2007 5:29am,
Dude,

Over used phrase. "dude whers my car" and such. Shows a lack of originality. :)

I've told you before,

You probably have, but I wasnt listening....quite possibly because I didnt care. (just kidding)

just break out the paragraph-quoting post dissection

I only do it to annoy people. It works too.

... that's like your special move.

Actually its my go to move. My special move involves two monkeys, a jar of Clamato Juice, my neighbors swing set and MOM34.

http://i11.tinypic.com/4vehsgn.gif

Yes, Clamato is exactly what you think it is.......Clam and Tomato Juice.

alex
6/15/2007 9:11am,
i figure that if someone actually makes it to the end of one of my nonsensical rambling posts then they deserve to see whats in my sig.