PDA

View Full Version : The Brilliance of Ashida Kim

Pages : [1] 2

bpomeroy
6/07/2007 1:29pm,
I just have to say that although I have always known about the mysterious & elusive Korean-Japanese hybrid ninja from Florida; I have never seen his videos until now. I am new to bullshido & let me just say thank you to those who posted links to these videos on youtube. That had to be some of the funniest **** I have ever seen. Today is my day off & I can't get seem to pry myself away from Kim's videos on youtube. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. That **** his amazing. Kim is a comic genius. Keep those videos rolling!

PizDoff
6/07/2007 3:26pm,
Welcome to the site.
Have you read this informative article about Ashida Kim?

http://www.bullshido.com/articles/ashida-kim-2.html

ysc87
6/07/2007 3:36pm,
or this one?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_confusion

FickleFingerOfFate
6/07/2007 3:46pm,
Don't forgetto sign up for the Black Dragon Fighting Society......

Ninjer, Please!

Olorin
6/07/2007 4:11pm,
Don't forget to sign up for the Black Dragon Fighting Society......

Which one? The Count Dante one in Massachusetts of the fictional one in Florida?

FickleFingerOfFate
6/07/2007 4:26pm,
Which one? The Count Dante one in Massachusetts of the fictional one in Florida?

I'm assuming the one in Fla. AK is selling memberships.

Snake Plissken
6/07/2007 5:03pm,
What happens if I sign up for them both and the call goes out for some dojo stormin'??

USMC0351
6/07/2007 7:34pm,
What happens if I sign up for them both and the call goes out for some dojo stormin'??

Then sit back with some beer and pretzles because it'll be funnier then a badly doubbed Kung Fu movie.

kwoww
6/07/2007 7:42pm,
I wanna see a gang war between the Count Dante BDFS and the Ashida Kim BDFS. That'll settle the fraud question once and for all.

Soju_King
6/08/2007 5:34am,
where did ashida come from? did he know Count Dante?

FickleFingerOfFate
6/08/2007 5:41am,
I wanna see a gang war between the Count Dante BDFS and the Ashida Kim BDFS. That'll settle the fraud question once and for all.

And reduce the world ninja population closer to an acceptable number.

( The most acceptable # being 0 )

Snake Plissken
6/08/2007 11:01am,
where did ashida come from?

Ahem:

...the diseased penis of a syphilitic baboon.....
...or so the secret scrolls told me.

EternalRage
6/08/2007 11:12am,
I point this out alot, but having a Korean-Japanese hybrid name isn't that outrageous. There is a pretty large Korean population in Japan, stemming from the occupation days where families sent their kids to Japan for universities. In fact, my boss has a Korean first name and a Japanese last name...

Just pointing it out, because everytime Ashida Kim comes up someone's always like ZOMGBBQ WTF KOReAN JAPANESE NAME!!! when in reality it's definitely feasible.

Snake Plissken
6/08/2007 11:30am,
I point this out alot, but having a Korean-Japanese hybrid name isn't that outrageous. There is a pretty large Korean population in Japan, stemming from the occupation days where families sent their kids to Japan for universities. In fact, my boss has a Korean first name and a Japanese last name...

Just pointing it out, because everytime Ashida Kim comes up someone's always like ZOMGBBQ WTF KOReAN JAPANESE NAME!!! when in reality it's definitely feasible.

But is it feasible for an effeminate slightly British-looking gent with a hillbilly drawl to have a hybrid Japanese-Korean name?

USMC0351
6/08/2007 6:05pm,
where did ashida come from? did he know Count Dante?

From what Ashida says, yes...Then again, we know how much that is worth. I don't think he actually knew 'Count Dante' and just ripped his make believe martial art moves off of him . Niether is really effective (except for tragic comedic value) and are just a step below interpritive dance as far as fighting goes. Ashida came from the bile and foulness known as central Florida. He runs a black belt mill and has been busted many times by Bullshido and various others as a fraud and a dumbass.

In a retard of ninja, he is the very special one of the group.

Fantasy Warrior
6/08/2007 6:44pm,
I'm pretty negative about Radford Davis (aka Ashida kim) but I will say that I think the whole name thing is a bit off the mark.

By some East Asian culture, including Japanese, the surname preceeds the forename - so "Ashida" could be his surname, and "Kim" his first name. Kim is a western unisex forename. So his chosen fake name isn't in itself incorrect.

What's stupid about the name "Ashida Kim" is that it's fake.