PDA

View Full Version : Spread Bullshido

TequilaYuen
6/04/2007 12:25pm,
When I was on another site which name I wont mention I noticed people getting away with asking dumbass questions,posting dumbass facts and overall being boring.
I was thinking about going to all the other fight sites and spreading the word of bullshido with a few methods.
Calling everyone Douche Bag Omar or phil elmore, Clowning everyones art and posting the"sucks" videos, But thats all I can think of.
Any suggestions?

Ke?poFist
6/04/2007 12:26pm,
how about reasonable discussion, and making persuasive points?

TequilaYuen
6/04/2007 12:28pm,
Sounds Perfect, but I have to give them the shock and awe affect also

Hidden Ronin
6/04/2007 12:31pm,
Had me worried for a sec. The thread title makes it sound like your out to spread bullshido itself, instead of Bullshido.net's ideals and goal.

TequilaYuen
6/04/2007 12:37pm,
Had me worried for a sec. The thread title makes it sound like your out to spread bullshido itself, instead of Bullshido.net's ideals and goal.
Did'nt think of it that way, I'll title the next one a little better.

PizDoff
6/04/2007 12:41pm,
Calling everyone Douche Bag Omar or phil elmore, Clowning everyones art and posting the"sucks" videos, But thats all I can think of.
Any suggestions?

Those are comedy options and don't help.
There are many sites like the one you mentioned. Post the link(s) so we may discuss.

Abusivemelon
6/04/2007 12:44pm,
Why the secrecy? The internet isn't holding classified information on a forum.

PirateJon
6/04/2007 12:49pm,
Then my plan is working perfectly...

bearich
6/04/2007 12:54pm,
I won't mention this particular website I'm about to discuss either as I still lurk there for shits and giggles at some the stupidity of what gets posted there. But in a discussion about the d34dl3y ninja master Ashida Kim, I tried to insert a link to the brilliant article done here on this site.

Well when I hit the reply button I got a message saying that the word "Bullshido" was blocked by the language filter. Figuring it was merely due to close resemblence of bullshit, I PMed the admin of the site, gave him the run down of the situation and asked if he would make Bullshido an expection to the language filter. The response I got was in essence, "No, we don't allow reference to that site here" I replied and asked why and what other sites and I not allowed to reference and never got a reply back.

Well went back to the thread and rather than reference BS by name I simply put that this article was out there and if anyone wanted to link to send me an email and I'd email them the link. Well the next day my post was deleted and I got a nasty message from same admin saying he didn't like that I was trying to side step around the rules and regulations of the site (which made no reference about not referencing other sites).

Since then I've more or less have left the site (aside from previously stated lurking and laughing).

What does any of that have to do with this thread you ask--well it just goes to show that no matter how much you go out and try and spread the word of Bullshido, sometimes there are just idiots who don't want to listen and accept reality.

TequilaYuen
6/04/2007 1:06pm,
Here's one http://www.fightingarts.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?Cat=0&C=3

Abusivemelon
6/04/2007 1:26pm,
Here's one http://www.fightingarts.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?Cat=0&C=3

One what? Thats a good forum, I posted there before I came here.

FictionPimp
6/04/2007 1:26pm,
I want to make one of these for my car.

http://www.bullshido.net/gallery/uploads/10934/bumpersticker.JPG

TequilaYuen
6/04/2007 1:35pm,
One what? Thats a good forum, I posted there before I came here.
My personal experiences with that site turn out horrible, I regularly visit there and it would be a ghosttown.
I posted a few times comeback 2 days later and my post would still be new with no reply's, I am not exaggerating this.
I still have some up now, And the questions that's a whole different story.

TequilaYuen
6/04/2007 1:37pm,
I want to make one of these for my car.

http://www.bullshido.net/gallery/uploads/10934/bumpersticker.JPG If you do let me know, I need a couple

colonelpong2
6/04/2007 8:04pm,
how about reasonable discussion, and making persuasive points?

Thats just stupid! What we need is more trolling!

TequilaYuen
6/05/2007 4:00pm,
Thats just stupid! What we need is more trolling!
Im with him rofl