PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Fighter Season 5 Episode 9: Silly String, Pinatas, and Wrestling

Pages : [1] 2

pauli
5/31/2007 8:39pm,
phrost said start a thread.

Teh El Macho
5/31/2007 8:52pm,
*** running around looking for some munchies ***

Kintanon
5/31/2007 9:11pm,
That dude on Pulvers team that they keep showing is a SUPER WHINY ***** BITCH. He's totally spitting on Jens. What a punk. Send his dumb ass home.

PizDoff
5/31/2007 10:08pm,
What a grapplefest. Great fight, Gray's wrestling won him the day. Very smooth.

vinhthekid
5/31/2007 11:06pm,
that was some great wrestling.

Kintanon
6/01/2007 7:53am,
Yeah, dude has great takedowns but for the love of god didn't anyone teach these guys any submissions other than RNC and Guillotine?

radboy
6/01/2007 9:05am,
Yeah, dude has great takedowns but for the love of god didn't anyone teach these guys any submissions other than RNC and Guillotine?

Hey, there was a Kimura attempt is there to! haha

T3hJudoChop
6/01/2007 9:06am,
Pretty good fight. Don't know about anyone else, but this season has had some really great fights. This is probably most competitive season of TUF, imo.

JohnnyCache
6/01/2007 9:24am,
I was pleasantly surprised nate didn't fly into a rage when pranked, but rather, manfully upped the ante.

radboy
6/01/2007 9:28am,
I was pleasantly surprised nate didn't fly into a rage when pranked, but rather, manfully upped the ante.

Ya, but Nate did say he was hoping Cole would fly into a rage so he would have been justified in taking a couple of swings at him.

Phrost
6/01/2007 9:49am,
Cole was smart in that. I'll bet he knew Nate would get really pissed, but as long as he kept it on the "funny" level he could continue to **** with him without getting in trouble for it if Nate decided to take it seriously.

HANKtheTANK
6/01/2007 11:20am,
very good fight!
the editing team musta had a blast with pulver/melendez

I'm leaning towards Pulver actually being unfair in this episode. It came across like Melendez knew what he needed to do, but was really being repressed by pulver and his "team philosophy". I dunno, Pulver was acting real off this time, even during the fight, his advise, i thought was flat out contrary to what we were witnessing on the tv for what Melendez should be doing... (again, this could all be set up by editing to make the drama come across that way, excluding the fight)

hell, next week, diaz makes the swtich, that'll be crazy drama!

radboy
6/01/2007 11:37am,
I am curious how Nate goes to BJ's team when Melendez tried and failed. You know Jens has to be pissed that Nate goes to train with BJ.

HANKtheTANK
6/01/2007 11:39am,
nate doesnt give a ****! I'd expand on this, but...really, if ya know the diaz brothers, ya know damn well they'll do whatever they want....whenever they want

i wouldn't be surprised if pulver and nate are at each others' throats next week, with nate most likely flippin pulver the bird before jumping ship

Goju - Joe
6/01/2007 12:39pm,
I cdan't wait and see, but in reality it's only fair that on of those guys go to the other team

and in the end teams realy don't matter as "there can be only one"

v1y
6/01/2007 12:43pm,
I am curious how Nate goes to BJ's team when Melendez tried and failed. You know Jens has to be pissed that Nate goes to train with BJ. there's a difference because nate and corey are on the same team, and it's reasonable for him to not want to train with team pulver for the fight with corey.