PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Sir Dystopia
5/18/2007 4:20pm,
Umm, I take it I am supposed to say hi here. A bit about me, too. You can call me Sir or Dystopia, or whatever insane mixture of those two pos into your mind. I am a practioner of Lethal, a "martial arts style" (wouldn't really call it that) that developed from a group of friends who tried to start their own nation (still in progress.) It is mainly a style based around the core belief that the human body is meant to kill if harmed. I would say it is a mashup of MMA, Oriental techniques, and many African grappling moves. The purpose of Lethal was meant to train the human body into being able to kill if it was in a situation that it may be killed. So when I talk about MA, I usually am only knowledged in the lethal strikes, and less with subdueing an enemy.

Other than that, I always carry my trusty ASP, which I have tried numerous times to incorporate with Lethal.

:toothy4:

KungFuBot
5/18/2007 4:21pm,
BULL RUSH ON Sir Dystopia!!!

Sir Dystopia
5/18/2007 4:25pm,
*Throws grenade*

Abusivemelon
5/18/2007 4:30pm,
Umm, I take it I am supposed to say hi here. A bit about me, too. You can call me Sir or Dystopia, or whatever insane mixture of those two pos into your mind. I am a practioner of Lethal, a "martial arts" style that developed from a group of friends who tried to start their own nation (still in progress.) It is mainly a style based around the core belief that the human body is meant to kill if harmed. I would say it is a mashup of MMA, Oriental techniques, and many African grappling moves. The purpose of Lethal was meant to train the human body into being able to kill if it was in a situation that it may be killed. So when I talk about MA, I usually am only knowledged in the lethal strikes, and less with subdueing an enemy.

Other than that, I always carry my trusty ASP, which I have tried numerous times to incorporate with Lethal.

:toothy4:

HAHAHA AWESOME!!! Saved for posterity. Welcome to Bullshido. Please bendover and submit to us tearing you a new asshole for you are a fucktard of the highest order.

In the nicest possible untrolling way.

Sir Dystopia
5/18/2007 4:35pm,
Yeah, that's nice.

Abusivemelon
5/18/2007 4:40pm,
Dude you made up your own fantasy martial art, made up a core principle that sounds like it was stolen from a bad quality anime and tell us you are "usually only knowledged in the lethal strikes" what did you expect?

Abusivemelon
5/18/2007 4:40pm,
How old are you BTW?

Sir Dystopia
5/18/2007 4:42pm,
Dude you made up your own fantasy martial art, made up a core principle that sounds like it was stolen from a bad quality anime and tell us you are "usually only knowledged in the lethal strikes" what did you expect?

I wouldn't call it a martial arts style at all, more of just training to kill. It's ok, I forgive you.

Sir Dystopia
5/18/2007 4:42pm,
How old are you BTW?

Mid 40s

Abusivemelon
5/18/2007 4:44pm,
Bollocks are you.

Abusivemelon
5/18/2007 4:50pm,
Are you seriously telling me that you and a group of middle age men created and train in "Lethal"?

Sir Dystopia
5/18/2007 4:58pm,
Are you seriously telling me that you and a group of middle age men created and train in "Lethal"?

I am dead serious. My friend was an ex Green Beret, and liked to teach us some of the stuff the academy had taught him. After a few lessons, we all got talking and decided it would be fun to gather many different styles or martial arts, and find moves that resulted in death. But we did not stop us, we felt it was not complete. So we decided to study the anatomy of the body, and find weak spots. After many consulations with local surgeons, we had compiled about 45 typed pages of moves that would result in death.

Many of us have moved away, but through an e-mail group, we were able to continue discussion. We were blessed about 1 year after the project to have a retired surgeon from NIH join us. This expanded our limits dramatically.

This year, we submitted it to the United Sates Army through connections within the group. Although the entire thing was not put into a manual, we got word that continuation of the project (by this time we nicknamed it Rose) would lead to a review by the Army. We have yet to hear from them, but continue to update it.

And addressing the concern of "How do we know they work?" We really ran into this problem a lot. After we got verification from many outside sources, we felt we could put the information in. How does one know a direct hit to the frontal lobe with an ASP will kill someone? Medical Science. The strike pushes the brain bakc, as it rebounds off the back of the skull and to the front. This has been proven in real life also. We had to be careful with what we could call "lethal." I am glad you added that in an FAQ Bullshido wrote. We know (or hope) most of otu techniques work becuase of the medical science, military advice, and medical autopsy of victims killed by using nothing but the hands.

NunOnBreak
5/18/2007 5:08pm,
I hear cannibalism is lethal to humans.

Abusivemelon
5/18/2007 5:12pm,
I am dead serious. My friend was an ex Green Beret, and liked to teach us some of the stuff the academy had taught him. After a few lessons, we all got talking and decided it would be fun to gather many different styles or martial arts, and find moves that resulted in death. But we did not stop us, we felt it was not complete. So we decided to study the anatomy of the body, and find weak spots. After many consulations with local surgeons, we had compiled about 45 typed pages of moves that would result in death.

Many of us have moved away, but through an e-mail group, we were able to continue discussion. We were blessed about 1 year after the project to have a retired surgeon from NIH join us. This expanded our limits dramatically.

This year, we submitted it to the United Sates Army through connections within the group. Although the entire thing was not put into a manual, we got word that continuation of the project (by this time we nicknamed it Rose) would lead to a review by the Army. We have yet to hear from them, but continue to update it.

Now I know its said frequently but hell, this right here is the reason im here.

Abusivemelon
5/18/2007 5:15pm,
And addressing the concern of "How do we know they work?" We really ran into this problem a lot. After we got verification from many outside sources, we felt we could put the information in. How does one know a direct hit to the frontal lobe with an ASP will kill someone? Medical Science. The strike pushes the brain bakc, as it rebounds off the back of the skull and to the front. This has been proven in real life also. We had to be careful with what we could call "lethal." I am glad you added that in an FAQ Bullshido wrote. We know (or hope) most of otu techniques work becuase of the medical science, military advice, and medical autopsy of victims killed by using nothing but the hands.

You dont need medical science to prove getting hit in the head really hard can be fatal.

Sir Dystopia
5/18/2007 5:15pm,
I hear cannibalism is lethal to humans.

That brings up and intresting discussion in the philosophy and civility of the human mind. Animals eat each other, this we know. Is the fact that humans have been raised to eat everything but ourselves instinct? Obviously no, since cannibalism happens every day. Is the only thing seperating you and me from cannibalism the social order by which we are raised? If someone is born outside of any human contact, will he just result to the same instinct of a lion or bear, and devour whatever it can?