PDA

View Full Version : Bob Sapp Comes to Bullshido

Bob_sapp
5/14/2007 10:28pm,
Frankly I am wondering what you guys think of Bob Sapp's fighting style. I personally describe it as "I am a gigantic ************, no go to sleep. Sho nuff."
Here's some fight videos. http://youtube.com/watch?v=TUlaybbhfuI

Additionally, any thoughts into why he is so damn popular in Japan? Yo japs: why you so mesmerized by this huge black guy?

Well, still a noob

Bob_sapp

TKDBot
5/14/2007 10:29pm,
So Bob_sapp, you decided to go ahead and register huh? Cool. Don't forget to review your dojo (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83).

OZZ
5/14/2007 10:35pm,
If you are the real Bob sapp ..welcome. If you are a troll..we will find out soon enough.
I was at the Battle at the Belagio and saw you fight Kimo. It was the first time I had been to see a fight in Vegas and it was a blast.
At the risk of offending a man who could rip my arms off..I have to say, I thought you benefited from a long rest during your bout after Kimo scored a knockdown. But, I think you would have won anyways. Did you think it was a long count?
I am also a Chicago Bears fan btw.

Ke?poFist
5/15/2007 12:00am,
If you are the real Bob sapp ..welcome. If you are a troll..we will find out soon enough.
I was at the Battle at the Belagio and saw you fight Kimo. It was the first time I had been to see a fight in Vegas and it was a blast.
At the risk of offending a man who could rip my arms off..I have to say, I thought you benefited from a long rest during your bout after Kimo scored a knockdown. But, I think you would have won anyways. Did you think it was a long count?
I am also a Chicago Bears fan btw.

Do you really think Bob Sapp speaks of himself in the third person? This isn't Matt Hughes we're talking about.

OZZ
5/15/2007 3:49pm,
Do you really think Bob Sapp speaks of himself in the third person? This isn't Matt Hughes we're talking about.
Just trolling the trolls ..as they say.

kwoww
5/15/2007 5:01pm,
Nah, I think he just styles himself an internet comedian. But there probably is some rule against using someone else's name, and it's not that funny.

@ the OP: welcome! if you aren't a troll, what style of martial arts do you *actually* train in?