PDA

View Full Version : How do you get out of here ??????

Pages : [1] 2

nsearch
5/07/2007 3:14pm,
How do you cancel out of this site ?

TKDBot
5/07/2007 3:15pm,
Welcome aboard, nsearch! The Bullshido staff would welcome you personally, but the thing is they’re busy keeping the peace, so they’ve apointed me, a bot, to pat you on the back and assure you that in no way will you be harmed during your stay here at BS.net. Your views on the martial arts, your philosphy, maybe even your entire reason for being will be challenged, shattered, reorganized, melted down, and forged into something new and shiny, but we swear it will only hurt a little bit… at first.

Ke?poFist
5/07/2007 3:16pm,
you stop posting.

ojgsxr6
5/07/2007 3:36pm,
But then no one would know his feelings were hurt.

nsearch
5/07/2007 3:58pm,
seriously, i cnat seem to find the (get the **** out of here button)

Not because my feelings are hurt hahaha, i just got what i came for ..thanx

GIJoe6186
5/07/2007 4:05pm,
Your an idiot. You just stop posting.

It is Fake
5/07/2007 4:13pm,

Not because my feelings are hurt hahaha, i just got what i came for ..thanx
:flipando:
Sorry, your silliness is here permanently.

Teh El Macho
5/07/2007 4:29pm,

Not because my feelings are hurt hahaha, i just got what i came for ..thanxWhat? What the hell do you mean by "getting out" of this website? No one can be this retarded on purpose.

Is somebody pointing a gun at your head, commanding you to write one post after another? You can't "get out" of this website because you are not "in it". You are in front of a keyboard, typing and posting on this website. Unless you are chained to the chair with a big, ugly dude with a gun telling you he is going to blow the **** out of your brains if you stop typing, the solution is simple.

All you have to do is to get off your chair, go out, breath some air and pop a beer. Once you finish your beer, come back to your PC, close all your browsers and put a note on your monitor never to come back to this website again.

Is that simple.

nsearch
5/07/2007 4:32pm,
What? What the hell do you mean by "getting out" of this website? No one can be this retarded on purpose.

Is somebody pointing a gun at your head, commanding you to write one post after another? You can't "get out" of this website because you are not "in it". You are in front of a keyboard, typing and posting on this website. Unless you are chained to the chair with a big, ugly dude with a gun telling you he is going to blow the **** out of your brains if you stop typing, the solution is simple.

All you have to do is to get off your chair, go out, breath some air and pop a beer. Once you finish your beer, come back to your PC, close all your browsers and put a note on your monitor never to come back to this website again.

Is that simple.

I mean cancel out being a registered member..ie my name no longer here, no mail from bullshido etc...

PizDoff
5/07/2007 4:39pm,
You can never escape the website. Eventually they make you a moderator and tell you to do stuff.

Your an idiot. You just stop posting.

Self-pwned!!!

Teh El Macho
5/07/2007 4:52pm,
I mean cancel out being a registered member..ie my name no longer here, no mail from bullshido etc...There is no escape. Resistance is futile. :new_borgs:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o197/Luis_Espinal/stuff%20and%20crap/trapped-bitch.jpg

Ok, serious response. Just select "Edit Options" under your control panel (click here: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions). Once there, check or uncheck the options for receiving e-mails and stuff.

nsearch
5/07/2007 4:56pm,
There is no escape. Resistance is futile. :new_borgs:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o197/Luis_Espinal/stuff%20and%20crap/trapped-bitch.jpg

Ok, serious response. Just select "Edit Options" under your control panel (click here: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions). Once there, check or uncheck the options for receiving e-mails and stuff.

Thank you !

AeroChica
5/08/2007 11:47am,

LOL - it's the Tron of Bullshido! He's caught in the matrix, wandering aimlessly from board to board. Hey, maybe THIS is the sneaky ninjer who crapped up Trollshido when no one was looking.

FickleFingerOfFate
5/08/2007 11:51am,
This whole thread is a farce,

He didn't want out,

he wanted to quit getting emailed when someone jumped on one of his retarded posts.

He's busy shitting up several threads as we speak,

odds are now 8-1 he gets banned within the month.

nsearch
5/08/2007 12:18pm,
I'll put a 5 on that!

hahahahahahahahahaha:eusa_danc

nsearch
5/08/2007 12:19pm,
This whole thread is a farce,

He didn't want out,

he wanted to quit getting emailed when someone jumped on one of his retarded posts.

He's busy shitting up several threads as we speak,

odds are now 8-1 he gets banned within the month.

:5yo: :XXbirdman