PDA

View Full Version : what up bullshido

dson
5/06/2007 9:07pm,
whats up guys, im a 19 year old bjj white belt looking for love

but let me tell you about my experiences with bullshido

i recieved a black belt in TKD at the age of 12 (i can still fucking the first 3 or so air fighting forms they wont get the **** out of my head)

my instructor was an american guy who had a sweet blonde mullet and a subservient korean wife

he promoted all his kids to black belt including a daughter who was 5 years old and about 3 feet tall

he wore the prerequisite american flag gi pants and used to tell stories about how he fought a tiger in some unnamed war, possibly jokingly, most likely not

but most hillariously, a couple months after i finally convinced my parents to let me quit (still holding onto a bullshit 2 year contract) he was arrested and jailed for sexually assaulting multiple female students

master william gullet, this goes out to you

BJJbot
5/06/2007 9:08pm,
We knew you could do it! dson posted, YAY! And if a bot is this rude, just imagine harsh this is gonna be. Hope you're wearing a thick gi.

dson
5/06/2007 9:15pm,
bonus sex offender registry picture

http://kspsor.state.ky.us/sor/photos/5537.jpg

Lily
5/06/2007 9:55pm,
dson - welcome to Bullshido :) Sorry to hear about your TKD experience and your criminal instructor.

You're too young for me but I'm sure you'll find love on BS.

alex
5/06/2007 10:02pm,
he definitely has the cold dead eyes of a sex offender. I'd love to know what hair products he uses though.

Iscariot
5/07/2007 2:48am,
Welcome to Bullshido.

Just incase anyone says we don't do our research here, his online sex offender record can be found here: http://kspsor.state.ky.us/sor/servlet/SOR?id=5537

The picture is accurate, it states his offence was a 3rd Degree Sex Offence, the victim was 14 and he is not on supervised release. It states that his status is Compliant.

Nothing against you dson, but sometimes people come to Bullshido to discredit innocent people, this information is to back up your posts with the available information from the website provided by the Kentucky State Police.

Sam Browning
5/07/2007 8:51am,
Thank you Iscariot for the save:

Yes, here at Bullshido we ask that anyone who makes such an allegation provide proof that someone has actually been arrested or convicted of such offense. Luckily for you Iscariot did your work.

But please make yourself useful. Can you provide a link to of a newspaper article or two discussing the details of his crime?

Cassius
5/07/2007 9:06am,
Aww goddammit, of course he'd move to Lexington. You know, I'm going there for about a week later this month. I'm probably going to run into this creep at a restaurant and be all weirded out.

PSanderson
5/07/2007 10:19am,
It states that his status is Compliant.

lulz!!11

dson
5/07/2007 11:39am,
Thank you Iscariot for the save:

Yes, here at Bullshido we ask that anyone who makes such an allegation provide proof that someone has actually been arrested or convicted of such offense. Luckily for you Iscariot did your work.

But please make yourself useful. Can you provide a link to of a newspaper article or two discussing the details of his crime?

the article was definitely in a paper when it happened but this is 5, 6, 7 years ago and its just a county-wide paper and there doesn't seem to be archives online

the tkd school in question was called "Confidence Studios"

it would be awesome if someone could dig something up

i wish i could convey the surreal image of a 5 year old 50 pound girl with a striped black belt

Confidence Studios
1321 Riverside PKWY, Belcamp, MD 21017
(410) 282-5425

no longer exists obviously