PDA

View Full Version : Do you wear a Tapout shirt?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

King Sleepless
4/27/2007 3:00pm,
In public? Then you're probably a ******. Discuss.

Abusivemelon
4/27/2007 3:08pm,
No you discuss.

IzzyDaHedgehog
4/27/2007 3:15pm,
If I see someone in a Tapout shirt, and when I ask them where they train they say "my basement wit my buddy," "the TKD school I go to does MMA 'cause we also have Hapkido," or "I don't," I pretty much write them off as a douche.

That said, I see fat people who obviously don't play any sport wearing Nike **** all the time. Same thing really.

Omega Supreme
4/27/2007 3:19pm,
My Tappout shirt was free......

King Sleepless
4/27/2007 3:24pm,
My Tappout shirt was free......

Do you wear it in public? If you do... well... you're more faggoty than I am when I wear ballet tights in public.

Teh El Macho
4/27/2007 3:26pm,
I'm buying one of this for my g/f :evil6:

http://www.tapout.com/graphics2/GU005a-2.jpg

Odacon
4/27/2007 3:27pm,
My friend just started training mma with me and bought a tapout hoody, there was much pointing and laughing all round.

Res Judicata
4/27/2007 3:28pm,
I think it falls in the "it ain't bragging if you can do it" category. Omega can wear a tapout shirt anywhere he damn well pleases.

I've seen one of the senior instructors at my school around the city wearing board shorts and rashguard (don't remember if there was a brand on it). I swear that's all he ever wears.

Abusivemelon
4/27/2007 3:30pm,
Hey Sirc you should challenge every guy with a Tapout shirt, odds are one of them can fight.

Don Gwinn
4/27/2007 3:38pm,
I don't wear Tapout shirts, nor do I make fun of people who wear Tapout shirts. I'm not suggesting you adopt this way of life, Mega; I don't think you could handle it.

Omega Supreme
4/27/2007 3:40pm,
*snif....faggoty? *tear...why don't you answer my messages boyfriend?

Neildo
4/27/2007 3:41pm,
My rashguard is made by Asics, so no i don't wear a tapout shirt in public.

Anna Kovacs
4/27/2007 3:42pm,
I pretty much wear a sports bra and my kickboxing shorts everywhere.

Sometimes I accent it by carrying my championship belt.

Go me.

colonelpong2
4/27/2007 3:46pm,
I pretty much wear a sports bra and my kickboxing shorts everywhere.

Sometimes I accent it by carrying my championship belt.

Go me.

I generally wear my loin cloth and sports bra everywhere, but I dont have a championship belt.

Someone remind me, I really must post that pic of me in my loin cloth here one day

Ryno
4/27/2007 3:46pm,
I saw someone down in California cruising around in his Chevy pickup with a huge Tapout sticker on his back window. Funny as hell. Probably got a Tapout tattoo after his first BJJ class too.

Fashion doesn't make the fighter whether it's a Tapout hoodie or the 37 Nascar patches on your BJJ gi. But as people have stated, if you're a good fighter you can wear whatever the hell you want. In any case, please exercise a little fashion sense, whatever the hell you choose to wear.

Neildo
4/27/2007 3:50pm,
I wear BDU's a lot, despite having never been in the military or having taken Krav Maga or Systema. is that bad?