PDA

View Full Version : shorinji kempo history

junaidy
4/25/2007 11:59am,
hohoho... this is my first, and before i start, i want to apologize for my poor english.
I am foreigner in taiwan and i am shorinji kempo practitioner. What make me confuse are some different report about shorinji kempo history, especially about the founder, DoshinSo. Some source claim that he was hakko ryu student and some said he was grandmaster from several chinese martial arts during his trip in china. I dont care about that but sometimes ppl want to know the history first before they decide to join and i dont know how to answer ( because i dont even sure about my source of information )
I joined this forum and hope someone can help he

OmegaBot
4/25/2007 12:00pm,
Welcome aboard, junaidy! The Bullshido staff would welcome you personally, but the thing is they’re busy keeping the peace, so they’ve apointed me, a bot, to pat you on the back and assure you that in no way will you be harmed during your stay here at BS.net. Your views on the martial arts, your philosphy, maybe even your entire reason for being will be challenged, shattered, reorganized, melted down, and forged into something new and shiny, but we swear it will only hurt a little bit… at first.