PDA

View Full Version : ELITE GRAPPLERS CHAMPIONSHIP June 30th ($700.00)

EliteGrapplers
4/22/2007 1:19pm,
ELITE GRAPPLERS CHAMPIONSHIP

presents

REDEMPTION

We're back!! We learned alot last time with our very 1st tournament and look forward to putting on a bigger and better tournament than ever. Last year we had schools compete from all over Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana with over 500 competitors.

We're giving a GRAND PRIZE of $700.00 to the school who's team takes 1st place!! Last year that was XAVIERS....

There were many teams close to taking 1st place last year and this is their time for "REDEMPTION"!! And our time for Redemption as well!! We will have all brackets finished the night before.No same day Registration or Weigh In's!!

Everyone that Pre-Registers will get one of our Sweet T-Shirts!! They're even better than before. Ladies can choose Pink or Purple T's!! We already have our Medals and trust me you'll want to win one of these!! VERY CUSTOM!!

As always BROWN BELTS compete for FREE!! This year they will compete 1st as well!! We are doing something NEW this year with Brackets!! To show our appreciation for all upper belts our tournament will be ran in REVERSE!! Starting the day off with Brown Belts competing 1st followed by Purple, then Blue and ending with White Belts!! This way the upper belts can get their matches over, set the tempo for everyone else and coach their team without thinking about competing later in the day!!

Again I'd like to thank everyone that competed and were patient with us and our very 1st tournament! I can't wait to see everyone again and we look forward to our "REDEMPTION"!!

Thanks again,
Jon

EliteGrapplers
4/22/2007 1:22pm,
BTW, we are holding this tournament at the NEW Lake Dallas Middle School. It's just 10 minutes from Denton and 20 minutes from Dallas.

Hotel Discounts to all coming in from out of town!!

Thanks,
Jon

EliteGrapplers
4/22/2007 1:26pm,
WEIGHT CLASSES FOR WHITE, BLUE & PURPLE:

Feather Weight: 145-Under

Light Weight: 146-155

Cruiser Weight: 156-170

Middle Weight: 171-185

Super Middle Weight: 186-200

Light Heavy Weight: 201-215

Heavy Weight: 215-230

Super Heavy Weight: 231 & Up

WEIGHT CLASSES FOR BROWN BELTS:

Light Weight: 160 & Under

Middle Weight: 161-180

Heavy Weight 181 & Up

Note: If we get real heavy guys we'll pair them up accordingly...

WOMENS WEIGHT CLASS WHITE, BLUE, PURPLE:

Light Weight: 125 & Under

Middle Weight: 126-135

Heavy Weight: 136 & Up

New Website and more info coming soon.. I will be mailing out reg. forms and info packages this week. If your school didn't receive one last year and you'd like to go please PM me with your schools info and I'll make sure to mail a package to you!!

Thank you for your support,
Jon

EliteGrapplers
4/22/2007 1:30pm,
We've had a couple of Black Belts want to compete. If any of you out there wish to compete please PM me. If we have enough I'll put together a bracket for you as well.. Most likely the same Weight Brackets as the Brown Belts!!

Elite Grapplers Championship
June 30th

Bayou
4/22/2007 7:22pm,
So the weigh-ins are the night before the tourney? Or do I misunderstand?

EliteGrapplers
4/23/2007 9:23am,
So the weigh-ins are the night before the tourney? Or do I misunderstand?

Yes, the weigh in's are the night before the tourney. Most likely will have them later than last time to allow everyone to weigh in.

EliteGrapplers
4/26/2007 7:33pm,
We are now proud to announce that we'll be sponsored by ART OF WAR!!!

During our tournament they will hold a drawing for all of our competitors to win Tickets to see their next showing in Dallas. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to tell you who's on the fight card, but it's a good one!!

ART OF WAR & ELITE GRAPPLERS CHAMPIONSHIP!! Don't miss out!!

Thanks,
Jon
EGC June 30th

EliteGrapplers
4/27/2007 11:18pm,
Weigh in's will be held at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Friday June 29th from 6:30pm-9:30pm.

Pre-Registration will end June 22nd.
Late Registration Fee's apply after June 22nd.

Last day to register will be at the weigh in's June 29th!!

We will start the tournament with Brown Belts & Women, followed by Purple, then Blue and finishing up with White Belts!!

Suburban Stay Hotel has given us great prices on rooms so please book you rooms there asap before they fill up! Their normal prices are $59.99 for King and $69.99 for double.

For all ELITE GRAPPLERS COMPETITORS they will discount the rooms for a King Bed $39.99 or Double Beds for $49.99!! The rooms come with a small kitchen and full size refrigerator..

To book a room call: 972-459-7400 tell them you're with Elite Grapplers Championship! Don't wait until weigh in's, by then they'll all be booked!! Restaurants are walking distance from Hotel!!

We should have our Website up and running by next weekend for those who want to register online!!

Don't forget following the tournament head out to see the fights hosted by the ART OF WAR!! Ticket's will be given out to a few lucky competitors at our tournament!!

Thanks again and we'll see everyone June 30th,

Jon
EGC 2 "REDEMPTION"

EliteGrapplers
5/09/2007 10:24am,
BTW, we will have a Masters Division for Brown, Purple, Blue and White Belts!

Weight Classes for Masters are as follows:

160&Under

161-180

181-200

201&Up

This is our 1st time to have a Masters Division so there's only 4 weight classes. We'll add additional weight classes in future events! This year we added 2 additional weight class for the Adults and 1 additional weight class for the Ladies!!

Thanks,

Jon

EGC June 30th

EliteGrapplers
5/09/2007 10:26am,
Here's who I mailed out to so far. If you don't see your school or your name on the list please email or PM me..

Austin J.J., N. Austin BJJ, Allen Martial Arts, Bruno Azevedo, Bushido Martial Arts, C.C.B.J.J, Cantu Bjj Academy, Corkrans, David Olvera, Denton BJJ, Dallas Alliance formally NDBJJ, Dallas Jiu Jitsu Academy (Felipe), Definative Martial Arts, Relson Gracie J.J in El Paso, Manvel, Austin and Waco, Elite Martial Arts, Edward Bowers, Galvans Martial Arts Academy, Houston BJJ Club, Infinate J.J, Joao Crus J.J, John Poole, Lovato BJJ, Team Lutter, Lions Den, Little Rock Kickboxing &BJJ, Machado, Mohler, Paragon BJJ, Peak BJJ, Pirate BJJ, Precision Martial Arts, Puro Azteca, Ricks Kicks, Revolution Dojo, Solis Martial Arts, Star Jiu Jitsu, Spartan BJJ & Self Defense, Texas Self Defense Academy, TNT Jiu Jitsu, Universal Martial Arts, Urban Jungle, Vandry BJJ, West Side Jiu Jitsu Club, Wolf Pack JJ, West Academy, Xaviers & Xtreme Martial Arts......

Most of these schools competed last year.. We've added a few to the list this year. If I don't have you on there I apologize. Just send me your info and I'll make sure to mail your school reg. forms.

Thanks,
Jon
EGC June 30th

Don't forget we've added a Masters Division for Brown, Purple, Blue and White Belts..

EliteGrapplers
5/17/2007 10:17pm,
OUR PAYPAL IS NOW UP AND RUNNING! 1st 20 people to sign up through Paypal will receive one of our new custom EGC Fighter patches FREE!

Thanks and we'll see everyone June 30th!

Jon,
EGC "Redemption"
www.elitegrapplers.com (http://www.elitegrapplers.com)

EliteGrapplers
5/18/2007 11:01pm,
Win tickets at our tournament June 30th to the Art of War MMA Fights at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX. following our tournament that night!!! All competitors registered for our tournament will be entered in raffle drawing to win the tickets!!

Some fighters on the card include: Pedro Rizzo, Jeremy Horn & Jeff Monson and many more!!

See everyone June 30th!! EGC Tourney then AOW Fights that night!!

Jon

EliteGrapplers
6/10/2007 4:33pm,
ONLY 20 DAYS!!!!!

*Rules Meeting: 9:30am. Tournament: 9:45am starting with the SUPER MATCH,
JAMES BROWN (JB) vs. GABE CAMPBELL.... Followed by
Women, Brown, Purple then Blue Belts. (Both Masters and Adults Divisions) White Belt rules meeting 1:30pm. White Belt Divisions start around 1:45-2:00pm. All White Belts must be present for rules meeting!*

www.elitegrapplers.com (http://www.elitegrapplers.com/)

EliteGrapplers
6/20/2007 10:36am,
LADIES MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER BY JUNE 23rd FOR PRE-REGISTRATION PRICES AND FREE T-SHIRT!!

LATE REGISTRATION AFTER JUNE 23RD!! LAST YEAR WE HAD GREAT WOMENS COMPETITION AND WE HOPE YOU LADIES BRING IT AGAIN!!

ONLY 10 DAYS UNTIL EGC REDEMPTION!!

EliteGrapplers
6/21/2007 5:25pm,
2 DAYS LEFT TO PRE-REGISTER!!

AFTER JUNE 23rd LATE REGISTRATION FEE'S APPLY!!

WWW.ELITEGRAPPLERS.COM

ELITE GRAPPLERS CHAMPIONSHIP
"Redemption"
June 30th
$700.00 1st PLACE TEAM PRIZE!!

EliteGrapplers
6/23/2007 12:03am,
TODAY, SATURDAY JUNE 23rd, LAST DAY TO PRE-REGISTER!!

Starting SUNDAY JUNE 24th Late Registration fee's apply!!

To pay with CREDIT CARD visit our website at WWW.ELITEGRAPPLERS.COM and click on the registration page. There you will see the Pay Pal option!!

Elite Grapplers Championship
"Redemption"
JUNE 30th
$700.00 1st Place team prize money!!