PDA

View Full Version : I suppose I'll introduce myself

KDawg
4/16/2007 6:09pm,
Hey guys.
Fan of the site, long time lurker first time poster, etc etc.
I'm new on this forum but certainly not to martial arts.
Started boxing at 13 or so, started jeet kune do at 15, started becoming a lazy bastard at 20 after college started to become more and more demanding.
I'm hoping now that I'm finishing school to get myself back in to martial arts at the same level I once was and maybe get in to some amateur competition. I still practice when I can, but me from 2 years ago would beat me from right now's ass.
Looking forward to some good discussions/flames/death threats/etc and maybe I'll go to a throw down some time. I really like the idea behind those.

Oh yea, you may notice that my join date was 11 months ago... yea I wasn't kidding about the 'long time lurker' comment.

AikidoBot
4/16/2007 6:10pm,
Welcome to Bullshido, the best Martial Arts forum on the entire Internet, KDawg. Seriously, you won't regret your choice to join us. We're a great bunch of folks, except for Hannibal. And Sirc. And TaiGip. And MMA Kid. And... well, you get the point.

kwoww
4/16/2007 6:16pm,
I'm a lazy bastard too! sweeeet.

Welcome.

yanta
4/16/2007 6:29pm,
You've been looking at the zombie samurai shouting "it seems you haven't posted" for almost a year?? Somebody give KDawg the mental discipline endurance award!

Welcome.

~yanta

sikali
4/16/2007 7:54pm,
hi. nice to see you here

KDawg
4/17/2007 9:02pm,
You've been looking at the zombie samurai shouting "it seems you haven't posted" for almost a year?? Somebody give KDawg the mental discipline endurance award!

Welcome.

~yanta
Heh yea, I have ninja-like speed with the mouse scroll wheel. Just got used to skipping past it. That and most of the time I didn't bother to actually log in.