PDA

View Full Version : Bullshido: Fighting Bollocks in the Martial Arts

Pages : [1] 2 3

Mr. Jones
4/15/2007 11:47pm,
Did you ever wander what would happen if Bullshido was based in the UK in stead of the U.S.? No? Then I’ll tell you anyway.

British Phrost: It seems that Mr. Williams underestimated us at Martial Bollocks. If you’re bollocks we’ll fine out and expose you. This site if for people who are up to bollocks with the martial arts so we’re good at our job.

British DerAuslander: Alright we’re going to kick it off this March in the Greater Manchester area I hope to see everyone there.

Random British Moderator: That’s it that’s the last time you’re calling a user a nance without proof. Think about it for 3 days.

British Omega: okay now I think it’s time you’ve been banned. I have enough talk of you “shipping Paki’s back where they belong talk.” Good bye.

British Mr. Jones: *posts thread*

Random British User: Mr. Jones would you stop making threads which you just took out the loo.

British Mr. Jones: I’m just a nutter trying to make this place more interesting.

Random British User: Bugger off Jones and quit being such a tosser.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
4/15/2007 11:54pm,
What the ****, are you Jeff Foxworthy?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
4/15/2007 11:54pm,
You might be British if you throw shrimps on the barbie!

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
4/15/2007 11:55pm,
****, that's not right, lemme try again

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
4/15/2007 11:57pm,
You might be British if your busses and subway tubes get bombed by terrorists.

socratic
4/16/2007 2:44am,
You might be British if your busses and subway tubes get bombed by terrorists.

Wasn't that Japanese? Or Spanish?

john joe
4/16/2007 2:46am,
you might be british if...

...the temperature reaching more than 18C is enough for the government to start issuing heatwave advice to children and old folk.

also, if you live in a country where it rains pretty much every day of the year, but the second the sun comes out they issue a hosepipe ban

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
4/16/2007 2:54am,
you might be british if you find john joe funny

Virus
4/16/2007 3:40am,
Please review forum description:

"General Martial Arts and Comedy Forum"

sochin101
4/16/2007 3:56am,
I'd be offended by the material in this thread if I were British.

Luckily, I'm English.

Virus
4/16/2007 4:13am,
Did you ever wander what would happen if Bullshido was based in Australia instead of the U.S.? No? Then I’ll tell you anyway.

Australian Phrost: It seems that Mr. Williams mate underestimated us mate at Martial Bollocks. If you’re bollocks we’ll fine out and mate expose you. This site mate if for crikey people who are up to the dunny g'day with the martial arts so we’re good at strewth our job. Throwsomeshrimpsonthebabrie.

Iscariot
4/16/2007 4:19am,
1. There are domain names registered that are bullshido.eu and bullshido.co.uk

2. Why does Mr. Jones feel the need to pick up polishillusion's slack?

3. Mr. Jones has used the cultural traits of a minority on Bullshido as an excuse for humour. Ban please.

4. Virus has teh correct, this is the comedy forum. Posts here should be funny. Why can Mr. Jones not grasp this?

colonelpong2
4/16/2007 4:37am,
Australian Phrost: It seems that Mr. Williams mate underestimated us mate at Martial Bollocks. If you’re bollocks we’ll fine out and mate expose you. This site mate if for crikey people who are up to the dunny g'day with the martial arts so we’re good at strewth our job. Throwsomeshrimpsonthebabrie.

Wouldnt Australian Phrost be too busy fucking sheep and mispronouncing the word "Fish" to have time to post?

This thread blows. Redeem yourself with a renditiuon of British MJS

sochin101
4/16/2007 5:22am,
1. There are domain names registered that are bullshido.eu and bullshido.co.uk Wouldn't that mean that Bullshido.co.uk would drunkenly rampage through Bullshido.eu, bemoaning that the prices of beer have gone up since the inception of the Euro, and then trying to smuggle far too much duty-free back?

2. Why does Mr. Jones feel the need to pick up polishillusion's slack? LOL... Jones is picking up Polish's slack... like... slack.. you know... flaccid penis.

3. Mr. Jones has used the cultural traits of a minority on Bullshido as an excuse for humour. Ban please. It's better than his "Do Black People Do Aikido" post.
However, I concurr. Ban plz.

4. Virus has teh correct, this is the comedy forum. Posts here should be funny. Why can Mr. Jones not grasp this? Cos his hands are full of Polish's slack...

Truculent Sheep
4/16/2007 6:07am,
Britain is alas ripe territory for Bullshido - take, for example, the ludicrous Kung Fu craze (http://www.johnnyspencer.info/imagetexts14/kungfusbackagainRK.htm) of the 70s, or attitudes such as those of my parents: 'Judo is a poof's sport - just do it for a while until you can do something better like karate.' We seem to take the most absurd claims at face value and watch films like Bloodsport and the Steve Seagal 'canon' with an odd sort of reverance.

And if you're ever bored, just talk to a Brit in a pub and within one minute they'll start the inevitable 'who's got the better army' debate. Ever been on a night bus full of chavs, morons, peasants, drunks, football hooligans and nutters? I have, and it's called the UK.

Asriel
4/16/2007 6:08am,
What well known posters would say were they British could have been a really funny thread. Sadly Mr Jones started it and I just want to invent a time machine so that I can go back and reclaim those 2 minutes.

"Random British User: Bugger off Jones and quit being such a tosser."

Is the most accurate quote you could have come up with but you need to change it from 'random British user' to 'every other Bullshido user'.